SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I am convicted

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
elected

Tulsa OK

I am convicted

Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord on SI, i want to share my humble testimony of what God is doing recently in my life.

Recently i have been seeking God late at night in my heart, listening to anointed preaching online and silently crying from the bottom of my heart for deliverance from the power of sin.

My heart has been restless and convicted, i have seen and felt the miserable state of my sinfulness and spiritual wrechedness.God has been distant and my heart heavy with a burden too unbearable, heaven has been to me hard to peretrate. Now and then, i have experienced the grace of God and tasted of His goodness and his word.

I was born again when i was 18 years old, gave my heart to Jesus Christ and believed him as Lord and Saviour. It has been years since i lost that burning fire deep in my soul and that hunger for holiness. My sins as a backslidder had a devastating effect on my life.Later on i came back to God and repented of my sins and evilness. God is the restorer of my Soul.

He has been working in my heart but recently im experiencing a breakthru in my life.I want to magnify the goodness of God, for his mercies are fathomless.

There is a fire burning in my soul. I'm griped my the hand of God, i have said goodbye to my earthly intrest, it will cost me to follow him.
Im ready to pay the cost.God has called me to be an evangelist my freind and i like Jona have disobeyed his call, Lord have Mercy.

God calles to a narow path, from now one ill pray everyday for God to lead me to a lost soul that need Jesus. The devil had way too much fun with my life and is my turn to stand and strike the enemy and blow the trampet in Zion and fight the good fight. I dont care anymore for my life, i mean it my freind.I can't live anymore for self, i choose to live for Christ.

Praise God,

Redi Kenuti

2009/11/11 14:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: I am convicted

Praise God brother. Thank you for sharing.

2009/11/11 15:06Profile

I was saved about 5 years ago and I've had a similar experience. It's humbling to experience the mercy of God. I'm glad you shared, a lot of people think that they are all alone in their trials and want to keep it to themselves. But when someone shares like this, it opens up a lot of avenues for people to take heart and not give up on God or get into overbearing condemnation. Thank you brother, my prayers are with you and all who heed God's to call to repentance.

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, THE author and THE perfector of our faith". Hebrews 12:2

2009/11/11 15:28
Leo_Grace

Praise God for your witness, brother! I'll be praying that the Lord Jesus will keep you close and fill you with his Spirit always.

2009/11/11 16:03Profile

Re:

There always seems to be a point in a person's walk where God gets their attention... breaks them... and then takes them deeper.

Kinda like shifting gears.

Praise God, bro! It's not easy to go through when until you realize what God is doing... and then, boy-howdy, it sure is sweet!

Krispy

2009/11/11 16:09

Re:

brother congrats, i want that in my life just to surrender completely, it is encouraging to see that God never forsakes.

2009/11/11 18:45
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragements,God is good and He loves his children. When i experience the mercies of God it humbles me. How patient he is with us.

I have have been strugling for months inwardly with sin and my flesh, how powerless have i felt to overcome sin. I knew that Jesus was the answer to my spiritual deliverance and the secret of being an overcomer and i have been going thru failure after failure.

Deep calls to deep, i know that experiences can become stagnant if we dont keep our eyes up to Jesus.Intemate daily relationship with God and a life of faith is important to keep the fire burning.

Bible4life i will pray for you tonight know that you are not alone to have gone thru such experiences. Sometimes we go thru a dark nite of the soul, dont give in to the suggestions and temptations of the Devil. I have been myself to situations where i did not "feel" anything for anybody and i was so void of God's love. Have been goin thru spiritual aridity and wilderness.
Dont give in to the flesh, beg God for mercy and for grace to soften you heart, He will if you really mean it from you heart and seek Him diligently.

Redi

2009/11/11 20:10Profile
INGRACE

Jackson,AL.

Re:

I appreciate this post,as I feel a stirring to draw closer to The Lord myself.
I have been a believer for awhile,but recently the Holy Spirit has revealed things to me in my heart that needed to be dealt with.
I had grown cold in some areas of my Christian experience.I have repented,and I desire to be sold out to God.
I'm far from perfect but my heart's desire to live a sanctified lifestyle of True Holiness.
The hour is late,I don't want religion,only a real relationship with a Holy God.

2009/11/11 20:21Profile

Re:

thanks man

2009/11/11 20:25
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

INGRACE:
"I appreciate this post,as I feel a stirring to draw closer to The Lord myself.
I have been a believer for awhile,but recently the Holy Spirit has revealed things to me in my heart that needed to be dealt with.
I had grown cold in some areas of my Christian experience.I have repented,and I desire to be sold out to God."

We need to stir each other in faith even in this forum.Everyday we need to be persuing after God, i think of faith as a journey where we need to grow daily in Jesus.

"So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy,complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind."

We are exhorted to have the mind of Christ and follow his example of humility and service to each other.

We should be like the burning coals that need to stay together and make a big fire, thats why we need personal reviving in our hearts.Many of us expereice coldness of heart but i think the worse is lukewarmness, a life of compromise with one foot in the world and another foot in the kingdom of God.I would rather be cold than lukewarm but the best is to be on fire for God and shine.

Redi

2009/11/12 12:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy