SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2004 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2004 *(USA)

I have been able to get the speaking schedule for Keith Daniel, he is going across much of the USA till the end of this year and I know that there are many on this site that have been blessed by Keith Daniels ministry to the body of Christ. So I am sure many will attend these events and be able to hear this dear brother and in some cases his whole family in person.

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/icons/kdaniel.gif[/img]
Some [b]Keith Daniel[/b] sermons on SermonIndex:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4801]Bearing Fruit for Christ (video) by Keith Daniel[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1833]Absolute Surrender by Keith Daniel[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4230]Sermon On The Mount (video) by Keith Daniel[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4631]Americas Only Hope (video) by Keith Daniel[/url]
[i][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=144]browse more sermons by this author...[/url][/i]

Please let us know if you are thinking of attending one of these meetings. I would like to see the response there is from SI. For more details and specific question feel free to contact Don Courville [email protected] (417-246-5408) who is overseeing the administration of the meetings.

[b]Keith Daniel 2004 Fall Itinerary[/b]

---

[b]Oct. 1-3[/b] - Old Paths Baptist Church
Rochester, NY
[i]contact person - Jay Folk 585-659-8182[/i]

---

[b]Oct. 4-6[/b] - Conservative Mennonite
Hartville, OH
[i]contact person - Dave Denlinger (call for meeting place.) 330-877-0298 [/i]

---

[b]Oct. 8-10[/b] - Calvary Christian Church
Massillon, OH (Family will be present.)
[i]contact person - John Glick 330-837-0420[/i]

---

[b]Oct. 14-17[/b] - Maranatha Baptist Church
Baptist Hill Assembly Camp
Mt. Vernon, MO (Family will be present.)
[i]contact person - Randy Coffman
Sept. 25 preregistatration deadline 417-743-2719[/i]

---

[b]Oct. 18-20[/b] - International Ministerial Institute
Burnet, TX
[i]contact person - Mike Davis 512-756-1023[/i]

---

[b]Oct. 22-24[/b] - International Falls, MN
[i]contact person - John Loewen 807-483-5848[/i]

---

[b]Oct. 25-27[/b] - Kitchy Pines
Bemidgi, MN
[i]contact person - Mike Sporre 218-224-3688[/i]

---

[b]Oct. 29-31[/b] - Gospel Light Christian Fellowship
Richland Center, WI
[i]contact person - Darwin Hostetler 608-647-4299[/i]

---

[b]Nov. 1-3[/b] - Kalispell, MT
[i]contact person - Day- John Emerson 406-892-3680 Night- Bonni Murry 406-257-6766[/i]

---

[b]Nov. 5-7[/b] - Maygert-Downing Church Clatskanie, OR
[i]contact person - Dale Piguet 503-728-4215[/i]

---

[b]Nov. 8-10[/b] - Milbank Christian Fellowship
Milbank, SD
[i]contact person - David Miller 605-432-1100[/i]

---

[b]Nov. 14-17[/b] - Western Hills Church
Oklahoma City, OK
[i]contact person - Wayne Fagala 405-634-1454[/i]

---

[b]Nov. 19-21[/b] - Grace Christian Fellowship
Brainbridge, NY
[i]contact person - Daniel Kurtz 607-967-2922[/i]

---

[b]Nov. 22-24[/b] - Rhinelander, WI
[i]contact person - Brandon Martin 715-362-8327[/i]

---

[b]Nov. 26-28[/b] - Hope Christian Fellowship
Loveland, CO
[i]contact person - Phil Lapp 970-567-3032[/i]

---

[b]Nov. 29- Dec. 1[/b] - IBLP Indianapolis Training Center
Indianapolis, IN
[i]contact person - Mr. Gergeni 317-923-7301[/i]

---

*This schedule is due to change.. check back often.

2004/9/23 12:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2004 *(USA)

Please feel free to leave your comments or questions about his itnerary. I will try and help organize or mediate as much as I can, I really encourage everyone to go hear this man of God if they can. I am praying I can make on of those dates.

2004/9/23 19:33Profile
dougkristen

Re:

Thanks for posting this Greg. Since I live only about 40 minutes from Old Paths Bible Baptist Church near Rochester, NY, I am going to try and see him. I'll keep you posted.

Grace,
Doug

2004/9/24 14:23Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

I have been giving my friend alot of sermons from Keith Daniel and he has been listening to them and giving them to his friends! That friend of mine today asked me if Keith is still alive. I told him that he was and that he is preaching in America right now. He was excited and said to me WOW maybe we could go hear and see him. We live in Fresno CA. i told him the closest he was going to be was Oregon. I just looked on a map and it is on the north side of Oregon that Keith is going to be, that is 800 miles from where i live! He told me without a hesitation "That is ok with me. i want to go and see him. Maybe we could go." I told him it was going to be in early November. He said that is ok. God willing my friend and I will go! It would be so wonderfull to go. Thank you Greg for posting Keith's Schedule.

2004/9/26 2:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I just looked on a map and it is on the north side of Oregon that Keith is going to be, that is 800 miles from where i live! He told me without a hesitation "That is ok with me. i want to go and see him.

Praise God!!! Thank you so much for sharing this. I do believe to drive so far is worth it to hear words of truth. I am looking forward to God willing to hear this man of God in person this year. Please share if you are able to get to one of his meetings and if you are planning to.

2004/9/27 2:29Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

woe is me... he's not coming anywhere near North Carolina!!!!

2004/9/27 6:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
woe is me... he's not coming anywhere near North Carolina!!!!

Nowhere within 800 miles?

2004/9/27 12:53Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Quote:

Nowhere within 800 miles?

Yeah, a few places within that distance... but that is not a reasonable distance for me to go.

2004/9/27 15:43Profile
Janus

Cape Town - South Africa

Re:

I want to urge all of you who know of this meetings to please tell as many of your friends as possible. To have a man of God still speaking the truth without shame or comprimise is almost to good to be true, but to God be the praise!!

Let us all go to hear God and not a man!!

I am also living in South Africa, about 30 miles from Keith's home, so I had many priviliges to speek and listen to his sermons. He is also a lecturer as the AEB bible college here in Cape TOwn where my brother and sister is students and they also many times testifies of the Lord blessing them in the classes!

Br. Keith's son and my friend, Roy, will also be with his father and helping and preaching himself. He himself will only be there for about a week to a week and a half.

Please pray for these men and woman of God that they may keep their eyes on the Lord and not to look apon men or see how God uses them!!

Again I say. Let us pray,pray,pray. For what a day when a holy man of God falls!! May we keep them in our prayrs always.

Love in Christ
Janus

2004/9/28 6:15Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re: Keith Daniel

It is worth traveling 800+ miles to see Brother Keith!!!

Last fall, I was a wreck. We had one crisis after another, disaster on every side. My husband told me "Honey, I can't go with you right now, but you need some time to seek God. You need a spiritual retreat. Go see Keith Daniel. You choose how you want to get there." 12 hours later I was on a Greyhound bus heading 800 miles away.

God used Brother Keith, and a little Holiness fellowship, and some others in Colorado, to reach through my despair and grab hold of my sinking heart. I came home a different person, filled with the knowledge and wisdom I needed in my particular situation. I am STILL reaping the blessings TODAY, a year later!

God met me and ministered to me, through Brother Keith's witness, and the messages he brought. To see him in person, oh my, he's human! But so very dear, so kind, he loves 'the least of them' in his audience, like this bedraggled middle-aged mother from the desert wilderness.

Keith handles the Word of God seriously. I don't know many men who fast and pray for days upon end before they open their mouth in the pulpit. He does, I can attest to that. Men like him function under agencies called 'faith missions', that rely totally on God to provide. So many evangelists charge big bucks or demand a certain venue for their engagements. Not these guys. Of course, they're booked solid for years in advance, so to have them speak in your area will take a year or two to arrange.

By all means, everyone who is able, go and see him if you can. I would recommend people call the contact person ahead of time. Many groups hosting Keith are small, local fellowships that would appreciate knowing if out-of-towners are coming. It builds good relations and lets you know what type of group you will be visiting. I enjoyed meeting the dozens of families who came to hear Keith Daniel as much as the messages themselves!

Mrs. Fred

2004/9/28 14:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy