SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Church Desecration

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Nasher

Watford, UK

Church Desecration

Last night, our Church building and minibus were desecrated with satanic messages and symbols spraypainted over the walls.

My first thought was to try and "get" those responsible, then I realised that would be just what satan would want me to do, and exactly what God would not want me to do.

Instead I will be praying for the people who have done this that they repent and turn to God.

One good thing that I realised is that I know satan fears God's people and what they are doing and he is getting desperate!

2004/9/23 8:12Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Church Desecration

Quote:
One good thing that I realised is that I know satan fears God's people and what they are doing and he is getting desperate!

Yes I would take that as an encouragment that you are doing something right. I would like to know more about your church brother, what denomination etc?

2004/9/23 8:16Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Wow Nasher,

Sorry to hear this and yet:

Quote:

sounds like you guys must be doing something right over there...

Quote:
Instead I will be praying for the people who have done this that they repent and turn to God.

Will join you in this.

2004/9/23 8:36Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Hi Nasher
I'm looking forward to being with you all on Sunday, with some expectation; So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. (Isa 59:19 KJV)

For folks outside the UK, the West Watford Christian Fellowship is North of London, and immediately opposite a Premier Division Football Club. The building is not imposing but thousands of folk will see it every week. I have had a home from home in the church for many years. I preach here more than I do in my home church!!

2004/9/23 9:00Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy