SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is theology your idol? answered by Tim Conway

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Is theology your idol? answered by Tim Conway

i watched this sort of question and answer video by tim conway, i thought he gives very good answers here and i think it is a good listen for all christians. He shares with wisdom about this subject all who seeks truth may fall into.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoQ860GEIp0]Is theology your idol[/url]

2009/11/6 11:02Profile
Compton

Re: Is theology your idol? answered by Tim Conway

Well answered!

"Instead of searching out terms and phrases to be a ground of contention between us, we will cordially unite on those things wherein we agree." Charles Simeon to John Wesley

"The doctrines of grace ought to humble us, not puff us up...The sovereignty of God ought to make us the humblest people on the face of the Earth, if we really understand these things right."
Tim Conway

MC

2009/11/6 12:03Profile
Leo_Grace

Re:

Amen.

2009/11/6 13:35Profile

Re: Is theology your idol? answered by Tim Conway

If I may say so, it's not only 'KJV' readers who are capable of making a Bible version their god, but people who read the NIV also (!).

I am convinced it is not co-incidence that among those who are called to preach, in this present day, whose anointed ministries have reached the global audience, it is hard to find one NIV being read in the public hearing.

Note (all you NIV readers), I have [u]not[/u] said that God cannot speak to a believer through the NIV, or any other modern version.

Prov 6:13 and Prov 10:10 hinder me from posting a winking smilie.

:-D

2009/11/7 8:47

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy