Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : he drank your hell by paul waher

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

he drank your hell by paul waher

http://www.illbehonest.com/blog/?p=513

2009/11/2 22:02

Re: he drank your hell by paul waher

this was a lady i sent this too and her response.
John, thank you so much for this.

Paul Washer's video has really shaken me. I can't even begin to
describe its effect on me; except that I think I have a greater
reverence for the Lord, and am much more humble in approaching Him.

I really hope many can push away doctrinal issues and listen to paul washer, i have noticed some disagree with his view on salvation and perservance of the saints. Though i believe he is right. But this man is revealing things that i have never heard from anyone before. This is real christianity right before you.

2009/11/3 13:15
Leo_Grace

Re:

Hi. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone. I also enjoy listening to the preachings of Paul Washer. Like all humans, he does make some mistakes and some exaggerations. But the spirit and the truth behind his preaching, and the insight that he shares are all worth the time spent listening.

As a matter of practice, I normally ignore the teachings and writings of men, preferring to go directly to God's Word for spiritual growth, But in Paul Washer's messages I often find insights and revelations that surprise and delight me. He doesn't just restate Biblical teaching, he brings it to new depths that I find edifying.

2009/11/3 14:47Profile

Re:

Thats exactly what i was thinking, he takes it farther than i ever even knew myself. It is such a blessing, but your right , we need to examine all by what scripture says.

2009/11/3 16:05

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy