SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Im new ,and Glad to find the site

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bigwillie

RGV south TEX

Im new ,and Glad to find the site

Hello my name is Willie im 40,live in South Tex,and been a back slider since 18yr old about 22months ago I gave up to JESUS!! well the lord is VERY REAL to me and am very GLAD ,thank you JESUS to find this site!!! as LIKE King David,my Heart is fixed on GOD,and not on a fix of any!! vice,this site is a blessing to me !!!thank you JESUS :-)

2009/10/31 17:33Profile
IWantAnguish

Re: Im new ,and Glad to find the site

God bless you brother.

Hope this site will be an encouragement unto you.

2009/10/31 18:36Profile
Leo_Grace

Re:

Welcome, bigwillie!

2009/10/31 19:05Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Hi BigWillie!

Welcome to SermonIndex! This ministry is like "water in the desert!" There are some great resources available here. You can use the MAIN MENU on the left of your screen to access thousands of tremendous audio, video and text sermons that will challenge and encourage you in your walk with the Lord. Personally, I have been greatly impacted by messages from men like Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Carter Conlon and Paris Reidhead.

By the way, my wife is also from the Rio Grande Valley. We now live in northern California, but most of her family still lives in the Valley (from Brownsville to McAllen). Most of her family lives in Weslaco. She misses it quite a bit (except for the summer heat). Its funny, but her dad just purchased another burro and a couple of cows. We tell the people around here about that...and their eyes just bulge out!

Again, welcome! ¡Dios te bendiga!

:-)

*EDIT - If you get a chance, listen to some of the SERMON RECOMMENDATIONS included on the right of your screen. They represent some of the most downloaded messages, and I think that you will be greatly encouraged by them!

2009/10/31 19:17Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Praise God Willie. Welcome to SI, but more importantly welcome back into the family of God.

2009/11/15 9:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy