SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Worship Greenock - Special Singing by Ailen Gilchrist

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeartSong

Worship Greenock - Special Singing by Ailen Gilchrist

Oh how beautiful art the things of our Lord.

Worship Greenock - Special Singing by Ailen Gilchrist,
by Interviews And Miscellaneous

2009/10/26 11:25Profile

Re: Worship Greenock - Special Singing by Ailen Gilchrist

Hi Heartsong,

Well did brother Denny Kenston say that Aileen was God's little songbird and Carter Conlon said that he would be attending any church where she led worship. She is a personal friend of mine and just before the Greenock conference I had the great pleasure of sitting in her living room as she ran through some songs to sing at the conference. Before she was finished I was already transported in worship before the throne of the almighty God. And while she may be a marvelous singer, and there are many of them, it is her personal purity that makes her "God's little songbird." Oh how God can use those who are truly humble and without ego......brother Frank

2009/10/26 12:26

Re:

Wonderful.

2009/10/26 16:17
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

Brother Frank,

I just wrote on your facebook wall, but your testimony about sitting in Aileen's living room hearing such praise moves me to a godly envy.

Praise God!

2009/10/26 20:01Profile

Re:

Aileen is a pretty special sister in the Lord and she sounds the same whether in the living room or in church. Totally devoted to the Lord.........Frank

2009/10/26 22:14
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
And while she may be a marvelous singer, and there are many of them, it is her personal purity that makes her "God's little songbird.

Yes, indeed. You can hear the purity as she touches each note. She invited me to go to church with her the Sunday after the conference. I thought that I was in heaven as the entire congregation lifted their voices unto the Lord in perfect unity. It was like a wave that lifts higher and higher as it nears the shore and I was caught up with the rest of them, hitting notes that I never thought possible - this after having lost my voice. The experience has forever impacted my view of worship, but they all acted as if nothing unusual had happen. It must be that way every time they come together.

I actually considered moving to Scotland . . . :-D

2009/10/27 0:42Profile
BlazedbyGod

Re:

What is the name of the Church that Aileen fellowships with?

2009/10/27 12:12Profile
HeartSong

Re:

I think it was called Struthers. It was in Greenock.

2009/10/27 12:20Profile

Re:

Struthers Memorial church. It was founded by a Mr Black........Frank

2009/10/27 19:37

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy