SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Book: War on the Saints...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pende

Book: War on the Saints...

Corrie Ten Boom preached a message called "Authority Over Demons" which the person asking about the book can listen too.

This particular book draws demonic possession and oppression. According to Corrie T. Boom there is a danger in reading this book without talking to Jesus and asking him to cover you with his Blood. Leave me a message and I will give you websites that you can read information about warfare and deliverance. Be Blessed

I have heard Ministers preach on this type of demonic onslaught. Any books that deal with warfare or being released is going to draw some fights. So for the person who asked this question recently you can go on Internet and look for warfare prayers. Or look for this book at christian bookstore "The Believer's Guide to Spiritual Warfare" by Thomas B. White it is a good reference and has all types of warfare prayers.

2009/10/25 17:33Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Book: War on the Saints...

Quote:
there is a danger in reading this book without talking to Jesus and asking him to cover you with his Blood.

This point cannot be over-emphasized. Making a study of this can be very dangerous. It is not for the casual, curious reader. Your questions and the search for answers could easily evolve into an obsession with the issue and the enemy will use it to rope you in UNLESS you are aware of it dangers.

Again be so very careful and make this a matter of prayer before you enter into much research on this issue.

ginnyrose

2009/10/26 9:25Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy