SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Indiana Revival Conference Testimonies!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Indiana Revival Conference Testimonies!

Saints,

Do feel free to share your heart and testimonies of how the Lord touched you through this conference, the messages and the prayer times, etc. I am in Austria for this week, I had the chance to minister at a church fellowship here and watched the conference live on the webcast. Oh how my heart was touched by the prayer times and the deep work God was doing in many hearts.

I will share more in detail specifically what the Lord impressed on my heart and areas he spoke to me.

Do share your testimony from this conference.

2009/10/16 3:59Profile

Re: Indiana Revival Conference Testimonies!

I was their for my first time and instantly i knew i was around true men and women of God.
I truly was their for the messages but it was the prayer and worship that really moved me, actually it moved me so much inside that i though i ought to do this everyday so, i ripped some hymns out of my systematic theology book by wayne grudem, brought my Bible and went to the forest preserve in the rain and sang hymns to the lord, i prayed and i read scripture. I was praising and thanking God for the rain that most complain about and i have before. The serious of the conference on seeking God personally and glorifying God was so impressive. Brother Don Courville helped me dearly in my time of need. Brother Tom i met their, was such a blessing. I really just wanted to continue to stay and stay because of the love and the fact i felt my heart get renewed their. I met a man i think from the ukraine, well you can ask brother tom because we both talked to him but he was so alive in the Lord it was a privlege to talk to him. One man flew from alabama to the conference. The young preachers were so real and the preach was all filled with the holy spirit. You want to talk about the power of the holy spirit come to this conference where some of the men and women our always it seems walking in the spirit all the time. I was deeply moved and did feel stronger leaving and still now. God bless you Greg for the conference, let us all pray for the next one fervently.

2009/10/16 11:38
rickwebb

Michigan

Re:

I was changed this week!!! I was DEEPLY convicted, disturbed, and dealt with by the Holy Spirit. I felt every speaker was talking directly to me. As I cried out to God, repenting of areas in which I have disobeyed, I felt a mighty cleansing. I am determined never to be the same as I chase hard after God. I now return home to confess and correct the areas of disobedience.

I want to thank Sermonindex for hosting this conference. I felt the host site was amazing! The atmosphere was so beautiful. I wish we could make Indianapolis the hub for these amazing encounters. Staying on site at the Training Center, eating the delicious meals and enjoying the rich fellowship only deepened the experience. I can't wait for the next one!!!

I return home a new man and a different pastor! May the Lord bless these faithful men who preached the Word and were obedient to God.
Praise the Lord!!!

Rick Webb

2009/10/16 13:42Profile

Re:

I watched over the net. I was blessed. Thanks agin for setting up the live feed. i was praying with you all and also blessed by several of the speakers!

2009/10/16 15:16

Re:

thank you for praying

2009/10/16 15:25

Re:

I also would like to explain how the spirit was working in me at the conference. Well my friend usually acts kinda goofy and he was at the conference and usually i become very judgemental and angry and feel like telling him to stop acting like that, while was praying during the worship service it again came in my mind to be angry at him because he seemed disinterested but the holy spirit began to tell me to pray for him and to love him. I began to want to pray for everyone and i didn't look at everyone angry because of their sinning but that they needed the grace of God in their life, they needed his spirit to pour upon them to desire the things of God. I also learned that every breath, step and all that comes out of my mouth and actions should be in Christ and it should all be in the spirit and not in the flesh. I began to stop desiring the things of the world but love, fellowship and the things of the spirit. It is such a revelation that the spirit revealed this to me this week, i forgot that for a long time. Without his spirit we can do nothing but do the things of the flesh. It is all his grace. As keith daniel told me face to face i am nothing it is only christ not I. God bless this site, may we all walk in the spirit.

2009/10/16 19:13
Choo

I watched the conference via the webcast, but felt as though I was right there.

I know that those aged men that spoke were just mere men, but I can't help but hold them in high esteem. They have walked faithfully with the Lord these many years and have been used greatly of Him. They have been the Elijahs of their day. I wasn't there yet I sensed the fragrance of Christ about them. I am so blessed to have been able to hear them. As they shared their experiences of how the Lord used them and the words of wisdom that they had for us, I held on to every word. Their words burned within me. After hearing them, I had such a longing in me to be someone that the Lord would see fit to use too.

I also felt a renewed burden to keep praying that God would indeed raise up many more men in our generation sold out to Him who desire nothing more than to glorify Him with their lives.
Even though I am very thankful that He has been raising some up, as seen in that Young man Sean and his other companions.

Thank You again Br. Greg for these conferences. Great things are occurring in our lives as a result of them.

Charmaine H.

2009/10/16 20:56Profile

Re:

amen

2009/10/16 21:30

I was touched in many ways at this conference. I was convicted of my personal need to commit more Scripture to memory.

I brought a young man to the conference who responded to the Gospel on Monday as I was preaching at a local community college.

Tuesday night we were praying before going to bed and he began shaking and speaking in a demonic voice. This was a first time experience for me but God gave me grace to not be fearful. I read Psalm 30-32 aloud, rebuked satan in Jesus name and he began to calm down but still had the demon.

The next day Ryan, Bill Mcleod, and I prayed for him at the lunch table. He took out all his piercings and went up to the room and confessed his sin in detail alone to the Lord. He came back down and said he was free. The rest of the conference he was at peace and was devouring all the preaching and he read about 30 chapters from the Bible.

He was very thankful. He has told me that he wants to go into preaching ministry so I am beginning to disciple him. Thank You Jesus!

2009/10/16 21:47

Re:

praise God, it is great he went to that conference after he responded.

2009/10/16 21:51

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy