SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex Recommendations...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SermonIndex Recommendations...

I will be requesting and gathering recommendations by various speakers listed on SermonIndex and other Christian organisations across the world. I have started to list some recommendations from some of the users of SermonIndex to start with.. Check back to see more.

---

Ron Bailey
In these thousands of audio files I find not just truth, but the Spirit of Truth continuing to breathe life into the old but never old-fashioned gospel. It is a 21st century experience of the `mystical fellowship of the saints' where we can drink deep from a rich variety of evangelical preaching. For preachers themselves, it provides the priceless gift of a balance of teaching from many streams within the evangelical family. It is a veritable treasure-house of evangelical preaching to challenge the heart and enlighten the understanding.

Lars W
We have in SermonIndex a web site pormoting Christian preaching at its very best. Names like Tozer, Ravenhill and Sparks guarantee genuine reflections of the mind of Christ. This page also contain a members section - chat and discussion, reading and writing; some of it holding substantial quality.

Robert Wurtz
Where are the paths that our fathers have forsaken? Where are the messages of truth in our day? Sermonindex.net re-sounds the trumpets of bygone generations and raises the standard once again with the voices of the great watchman of the past. Though their days on the earth are behind us their messages remain- with all the power and authority to which they boldly proclaimed them to their generation. From A.W Tozer to Paris Reidhead to Leonard Ravinhill; the thunderous proclamation of the road to divine truth is again set before us in a way that few in our times dare to tread and even fewer dare proclaim.

2004/9/20 21:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy