SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : "The Awakening 09" An Evangelism conference at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa w/Ray Comfort... Oct. 31st

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
anonymity

"The Awakening 09" An Evangelism conference at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa w/Ray Comfort... Oct. 31st

At the mention of the word 'evangelism' most Christians grow weak at the knees, their heart rate rises rapidly, and they suddenly being to perspire. They say, ‘You want me to do what? What do you mean ‘share the gospel by using actual words’? Witnessing?!’

Sound familiar? Evangelism is a subject that freaks out many in the church today. For a lot of us we have all the reasons why we ‘can’t’ lined up: I don’t know what to say. I don’t know where to start. I don’t know enough. I don’t want to offend them. I’m no good at talking, I’m too shy, etc, etc, etc. However, the Word of God tells us that without the light of the gospel the lost will wind up in a place called 'hell'. It begs the question, “How will they hear unless someone tells them?”
If you are in this position of wanting to reach out to a lost and dying world (wayward family members, unsaved friends, skeptical co-workers, or even that guy sitting next to you on the plane) but the very prospect of doing that scares you to death. Then come join us at The Awakening 09’ Conference for a time of instruction and encouragement to live for Jesus out loud.

The purpose of The Awakening 09’ Conference is to provide Christians with quality training in how to share the gospel effectively. This event will equip you, your family, your friends, or your church group with the necessary tools to overcome that fear of reaching out. The goal is to see believers, young and old, motivated to boldly begin a new lifestyle – a lifestyle of evangelism.

http://www.theawakening09.com/

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=120341907634&ref=nf

2009/10/5 21:24Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re: "The Awakening 09" An evangelism conference at Calvary Chapel Costa Mes

Cool! I will definitely be going to see K.P. Yohannan and maybe Ray too!!! Thanks for posting this. Let me know if any other SI people are going and maybe we can hook up.

Patrick
www.jonahproject.org

2009/10/5 21:34Profile
anonymity

Re:

This conference was today and all day tomorrow.

2009/10/31 0:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy