Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for B.H. Clendennen

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Prayer for B.H. Clendennen

I found out in church this morning that Bro. B.H. Clendennen has been diagnosed with liver, lung and colon cancer. I think they are doing more tests to determine how advanced the cancer is. The doctor that gave him the diagnosis was at our church this morning. He said Bro. Clendennen was immovable when he heard the news and full of the joy of the Lord. If I understood correctly, he does not plan to pursue medical treatment. If you have heard any of his testimony, God has healed him miraculously several times.

Bro. Clendennen is in his late eighties and still working for the Lord and travelling all over the world. His School of Christ, which is what Kathleen has been posting, is in over 150 nations of the world. The Lord has used him to do a tremendous work.

Please pray for Bro. Clendennen and his family. If you have never heard him preach, there is a 24 hour webcast of his messages that has been a tremendous blessing to me. I’m sure it will be for you too.

[url=http://actsamerica.tv/live.html]Actsamerica.tv[/url]

2009/10/4 17:29Profile

Re: Prayer for B.H. Clendennen

Definitely will pray Sis.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Bless you.

2009/10/4 18:02
Nellie

I sure will pray for him.
This is a shock to me.
I love Brother Clendennen.
I've never met him, but his preaching stirs my soul.
He is truly a man of God.
God is able to raise him up.
He has healed him so many times.
Thanks for posting this.
God Bless.
Nellie

2009/10/4 21:32Profile
kathleen1

praying hard for this one..yes, please keep him in prayer. He truly lives what he preaches. I have met him twice...and he is a true man of God.

2009/10/5 10:00Profile

He's one of the best, I've listened to him many times. One of the most sincere, steadfast, and longsuffering brethren I've ever had the priviledge to listen to. My prayers will follow.

2009/10/5 10:25
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Father,

We thank you and praise you for the life of this man of God. We thank you that he is in your hands. You have healed him many times, and can heal him again. For you have sent your Word to heal him and to deliver him from his destructions. Your Word is Spirit and life, and we praise you tha the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells within his body. We pray that your Spirit would give life to his body, and destroy all cancer within his body. We ask these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!!

2009/10/5 10:59Profile
kathleen1

I called Pastor Clendennen's office and spoke with the lady there, Janie, and she said he was diagnosed Friday, and the cancer was also in his lymph nodes and kidneys as well. Please keep his wife, Janis, and daughter, Brenda, and his son in prayer as well. She said updates would be posted on his website, [url=http://schoolofchristinternational.org/index.html]School of Christ[/url]
as well as his home church, Victory Temple

[url=http://www.victorytemple.org/]Victory Temple, Beaumont, TX[/url]

if you would like to call and let them know you are praying too, the # is 409-842-3954

you can also email Pastor Clendennen directly at [email][email protected][/email]

2009/10/5 14:27Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re:

Kathleen,

Thank you for the update and the contact information.

2009/10/5 18:27Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This is from [url=http://www.schoolofchristinternational.org/]http://www.schoolofchristinternational.org/[/url]

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FROM
Pastor Robert Turnage
Victory Temple Church
Beaumont, Texas
October 8, 2009

This is an urgent prayer request for Pastor Clendennen, founder and president of the School of Christ International. Pastor Clendennen has learned and, Sunday October 4th, announced to the church he founded, Victory Temple in Beaumont, Texas, that he has cancer. He asked that God’s people would pray and believe for a miracle.

We have called for days of fasting and prayer, a time when people around the world will bind themselves together for the one purpose of believing God for a miracle in Pastor Clendennen’s body. Brother Clendennen will return home on Monday, October 12th, and it is that week, the 12th through the 16th, that we have designated as days of fasting and praying.

As Brother Clendennen has carried the care of the churches, ministers, bishops and laymen around the world, we now have the opportunity to bear the burden of his need by touching God for his physical healing.

The video on this page is the public announcement made Sunday October 4th at Victory Temple Church.

Help us enlist intercessors by telling this need to every believer you know.

The need is urgent and the time is now to pray through on this matter. I expect to write you again in the next several days and announce the victory has been won.

Believing together for a miracle for Pastor Clendennen

2009/10/8 21:03Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying.

2009/10/8 23:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy