Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : true faith

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
truthseer

arkansas

true faith

I was just reading some excerpts of other believers sermons. I think some of the body of Christ are deceived. The impression they gave me was that we just have to hold on a little longer until help arrives. Kind of a Custers last stand mentality. This is very far from the truth. God sent His only begotten Son into the world that through Him we might have eternal life. God transferred me from the kingdom of darkness,into the kingdom of light in 1983. I was bornagain then. The seed of truth was planted in my heart at that time,and has continued to grow over the years. We have to keep on trusting in our Lord JESUS CHRIST . He said that He will never leave us or forsake us. He truly is the good shepard. The Jesus I know is still alive and well. The present economical conditions of America have not caught Him off guard. He still takes good care of His sheep. The JESUS I know is still the ressurection and the life. He is still victorius over death ,satan, hell, depressionsin, sickness, and disease. HE is ALIVE and well. He loves anyone who will allow Him too.He is your savior and Lord if you will allow Him to be. These are great days we live in.We are living in the last days that Jesus spoke about. Lift up your head church your redemption draweth nigh. He is coming for a glorius church,without spot or wrinkle. His blood has cleansed you,and set you free. Rev. " They overcame by the blood of the Lamb. Fix your eyes on Jesus and HIS GLORY will flood your soul. Don't believe satans lies,thats all they are. Jesus Christ is still Lord. enough said, Love Neil

2009/10/3 12:52Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy