Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Second Coming

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
DT wrote:

Lysa, you may have to curse me in public and denounce that you've even had any dealings with me, otherwise Walter will dog you from post to post.

And LoinGirder will be right behind him to finish the job! We heresy-hunters need heretics like bicyclists need bicycles, so you have to be a heretic, whether you want to be one or not.

2009/10/1 19:39

Re:

Quote:

KingJimmy wrote:
I would highly commend to everybody the teachings of Art Katz on issues regarding the last days. His sermons are spot on, deeply insightful, and prophetic. After listenig to him and carefully weighing his messages, and diligently studying the Scriptures, he evaporated once and for all a lot of the spiritualized notions I had in regard to Bible prophecy. He showed me the reason I ultimately rejected a literal interpretation of the Scriptures is because there was a latent anti-semitism in my flesh that recoiled at the idea of God literally fulfilling the kingdom promises made to the the fathers, beginning with Abraham.

And there are some trappings to such spiritualized interpretations, that appeal to man, ultimately in his ignorance and arrogance.

Amen.

2009/10/2 11:40

Re:

Quote:
And LoinGirder will be right behind him to finish the job! We heresy-hunters need heretics like bicyclists need bicycles, so you have to be a heretic, whether you want to be one or not.

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

2009/10/2 13:46

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy