SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : PARTNERSHIP: hovelaudio.com ~~ pray

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 PARTNERSHIP: hovelaudio.com ~~ pray

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/september/hovel.gif[/img]

http://hovelaudio.com/catalog/index.php

I was contacted by this company yesterday and they showed interest in partnering with SermonIndex in some regard and possibly becoming an sponsor. I went to their site and was very impressed with the quality and professionality of their service. They offer audio recordings of books being read out professionally, try a few samples. They will be calling 10am PST (1pm EST) today (Sept 17th) please if you read this pray that this works out and its in the Lords hands that this may be a fruitful partnership for the extending of His kingdom.

2004/9/17 11:20Profile
moreofHim

Re: PARTNERSHIP: hovelaudio.com ~~ pray

I like this site! I am glad it offers audios of the classics, etc... instead of the everyday christian fare (audio) in the christian bookstores.

I also like the look of it. Very nice. :-)

In Him, Chanin

2004/9/17 11:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I like this site! I am glad it offers audios of the classics, etc... instead of the everyday christian fare (audio) in the christian bookstores.

Yes I think its a very professional and great site, the quality of product is superb. After speaking to the 2 brothers that run this new business I am quite encouraged about the possibility of SermonIndex partnering with them. Two things that are in the works is for them to become a sponsor of SI and secondly for them to provide a few audio ebooks from classic authors for free to the SI audience.

Please continue to pray that Gods will is done and this is a fruitful partnership. They are just catering to the USA market but hopefully want to go international, I think that would be a great resource for the world.

2004/9/18 12:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy