SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST READ: Leonard Ravenhill Quotes

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
JonMarie

Re:

Thank you Giggles, loved that, especially....

"If Christ has been born in me He wants to live in me, He wants to talk in me, He wants to walk in me, He wants to work through me, it's not a struggle that I am trying to be a Christian, Life, life, life....."

2010/4/17 1:16Profile
chershey

Re:

May God have mercy on us as and revive our hearts again unto His truth and reality.

2010/5/15 12:34Profile
ParisReidhea

Re:

amen!

2010/6/15 1:36Profile
sullymon

Re: Tozer

You cant go wrong with Tozer I love his quotes.

2010/6/27 16:05Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"I want to see the glory of God invade this generation." - Leonard Ravenhill

"the next revival will have no man's name on it. It will not raise an abomination or denomination or whatever you want to call it. The next one will supersede it, it will break every vessel we have, burst it open with the majesty and the glory of God."

"I am cheated. I have never been in a meeting where the glory of God made us all speechless!"

"If you get the glory of God on your assembly, you will not need bowling alleys to keep the young people."

"I think they should tax churches. Most churches are amusement centres anyhow. And you have to pay taxes on amusement."

2010/6/29 20:51Profile
beatenpath

Re:

bump for one of my favorite if not my favorite preachers from our lifetime!

2010/11/7 5:47Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
“I don’t believe there is a man on the whole TV that preaches salvation. They preach forgiveness. Forgiveness is not salvation. They point out “there’s a man in bed with some other man's wife in a Motel". “Oh you know the Lord loves you just as you are.” Well then why get changed? Commit adultery as much as you like. He still loves you. Be a cheat, be a liar, be a thief, and be a failure. He still loves you. But there’s a scripture. Isn’t it the Psalms 7…. where it says “God is angry with the wicked every day.” I heard somebody quote today “God loves you but hates your sin” that’s bunken. God hates you for committing the sin. Is God going to take your sins and judge them at the Judgment and leave you alone?” -- Leonard Ravenhill

Now this is blunt! But so refreshing!

Thanks for bumping up this thread. There is a ton of inspiration here that challenges the most comfortable among us - if we but listen.

ginnyrose

2010/11/7 23:19Profile
Giggles

Re:

You've got to lose everything you have to gain everything He has...every great man God has used has walked alone.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

2010/11/8 21:41Profile
augustine75

New York, USA

Re:

"If thine enemy hunger, feed him." The natural thing is to say that my enemy is hungry because he is not following the Lord as I am, or else to say that his hunger is a judgment from the Lord. In other words, the natural thing is to think that it is my enemy who is the one being tested. But the Lord says my enemy is hungry in order that I may be tested to see if I will obey His divine injunction.
- No,No! It's not an easy road - Leonard Ravenhill

2010/11/10 11:07Profile

Re: MUST READ: Leonard Ravenhill Quotes

"When Jesus was condemned and they put an old, dirty robe on Him and He wore that stinking robe that you might wear a robe of righteousness. How often do you think of that? They put a crown of thorns on His head that you and I might wear an eternal crown. He was separateded from the Father that we might be brought to the Father. He took on human nature

that we might have divine nature. He left eternity for 33 years so we could go to eternity for 33 billion years, as far as that goes."

2016/11/28 21:52

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy