SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Problems with Registration FIXED.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Problems with Registration FIXED.

I think I have been able to finally FIX most of the problems with the registration system. It was due to http headers being passed along between the system and the browser accessing the site. Before certain privacy issues and firewalls would stop the accessing of the site but now it should work past all those things.

Also the registeration process should work without causing problems due to the 2 aforementioned items that can block access.

If you have had trouble with this try re-enabling your firewall, etc or registering and let me know how it goes. I have no real way of testing this unless people try it out and give me feedback. Thanks.

2004/9/16 9:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Problems with Registration FIXED.

Quote:
Also the registeration process should work without causing problems due to the 2 aforementioned items that can block access.

Ok I can confirm now that the registration should work for all parties no matter your privacy setting and firewall setup! Also I have disabled the email verification process which wasn't working so right after you register you can login. There have been literally I would guess almost 1000 emails over the last year that couldn't register, and I didn't have the expertise to fix it. But God in His will has provided a great programmer in Russia who I am paying reasonable amounts to make additions to the site. I am working with Dimitri personally and if you feel led pray for this dear man.

2004/9/17 10:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy