SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God delivered servant

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

God delivered servant

praise God. yesterday he delivered me when traveling to minister to many people. it was a long drive and I didn't make it. my truck broke down. the people who were going to fix it wanted $60 to fix a gas filter. the truck ran ruff but got me to auto parts place. the Christian man working there helped and called his kinfolk to come and help. he fixed many things but not the truck to run. they were going to walk away and not charge anything. I offered money and they took it. why? because later found him to be a Christian. he called wrecker to bring my truck home-- $200. they said we will tow for $100. that was found to be what the ins. auto would give me back. all the way home he and his wife and I had church sharing about Jesus. with that he is the cousin to Dwight Pentecost. His last name is Pentecost. they really needed some fellowship. God met both of our needs. Ps.46:1 The Lord is a very present help in time of trouble.

2009/9/17 12:18Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: God delivered servant

Thank you for sharing your 'good news.'

We traveled through your area years ago and I found it to be one of the most beautiful parts of the South. :-)

It is wonderful how our hardships are blessing for others. That takes much of the sting out of them for me.

Kind regards,
white stone

2009/9/17 12:49Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: God bless

thanks for that reply also the same to all readers. my testimony was just for that reason to encourage. Rom. 8 all things work together for good. one lesson I have learned is God will be there with me while in his service. He wonderfully came through for me. may he do the same for all my brethren.

2009/9/19 16:25Profile
Leo_Grace

Re:

Amen. :-)

2009/9/19 16:53Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Quote:
one lesson I have learned is God will be there with me while in his service.

AMEN! That is one of the most important lessons. God's good providence covers you when you are staying on your path towards Him.

2009/9/19 17:35Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: God delivered servant

Thanks for all the readers. I have had many deliverances through the years. One day I was witnessing in Fla. as I was sharing I was abducted by a street gang. They rode in my car in the back seat. They were saying a lot of stuff, all of a sudden a word of knowledge came to me by the Holy Spirit. It was the story of Samson. I knew what to do. I said, have you guys ever heard the story of Samson? no. I said, He was surrounded by a 1,000 men and he took the jawbone of an ass and beat them. I slapped the seat real hard when I said beat them. The fellows in the back seat were scared stiff and said very excited, let us out here. They all rushed out. God is faithful.

2009/9/27 8:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy