Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 14 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 14 MORNING

[b]I, even I, am he that comforteth you.[/b]

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. - Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. - As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you. - Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you.

Thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Another Comforter ... even the Spirit of truth. - The Spirit ... helpeth our infirmities.

God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

ISA. 51:12. II Cor. 1:3,4. Psa. 103:3,14. Isa. 66:13. I Pet. 5:7. Psa. 86:15. John 14:16,17. Rom. 8:26. Rev. 21:4.

2009/9/14 4:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy