SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Help please

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rainydaygirl

Help please

Hey
I would really be grateful for some help. I have been trying to find some sermons that deal with compromising where sin is concerned? Also if you have some suggestions on sermons that deal with getting caught up with the things of this world? I want to share these with some young men who are in their late teens early twenties??? If you know of any please pass them along.

Really hoping to find some that are putting forth what it really means to be willing to live for Christ. Any suggestions??

thanks
rdg

2009/9/10 1:17Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Help please

have you tried the topic listing here:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/scr_index.php?act=topicsList

hope that helps.

2009/9/10 6:37Profile
elharris

Hi Rainy Day,

It's funny that you should ask that. I popped in here this morning with just that thought on my mind.

There are a set of teachings on here by a man named Milton Green.

In fact that is how I learned about Sermone Index, as I was seeking some deliverance from the very things of which you speak. And God led me to these teachings about 2 years ago.

I have to tell you, I have been in the Word, since 1980, and I have been around what you might considder the cream of the crop, when it comes to teachers.

But this man is different, he truly had the calling and the power of God working in his ministry in all areas.

He is reletivly unknown, and he has a powerful testamony, of how God took him from the point of death and called him to preach the gospel.

He was never ordained or approved by any denominiation, and yet he preached to all of them and held seminars all over the country back in the 70s and 80s, and passed away sometime in the mid 80's.

Many pastors got delivered though his ministry, he did all that they say will follow those that believe, signs, miricles and wonders.

At times he also taught with Lenard Ravinhill, in fact he's on one of his semenars.

His teachings are the most powerful, I have ever really heard. And you can also see his testamony on youtube, where it's posted by Sermon Index.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=milton+green&search_type=&aq=0&oq=milton+gr

I love this testamony in that you hear a great example of prophecy, when Milton pours forth the word in praise and confession to Jesus Christ. It really shows a great example of the holy spirit bringing all things to your remembrance, all that Jesus said unto us in the Word.

He wrote one book called the Great Falling Away, and what I really like about him, is that he really teaches a lot about the working of evil spirits in the church, and in our lives in general, so exposes the enemy. We sometimes my not exactly forget we have an enemy, but we many times do not realize just how active he is in our every day lives.

Though I knew a lot of this, his teachings really woke me up, to what God expected of me, and where the war really was.

You can hear him on SI and also order his tapes from the ministry he started called Be Fruitful and Multiply. I bought several seminar tape sets and sent them to friends.

The Blood Covenant and the In the Word Seminar of wonderful.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=521&min=20&orderby=titleA&show=20

http://www.befruitfulandmultiply.org/index.html

God bless,
Hope this helps.

2009/9/10 6:38Profile

Re:

Yea... I think I have heard of that dude too.

Krispy

2009/9/10 11:10
rainydaygirl

Re:

Thanks for sharing the links. I will be listening to these sermons this morning.
Krispy wrote: Yea... I think I have heard of that dude too.
___

So is that an endorsement for this particular speaker:-) I really am hoping to find some strong hard hitting teaching for these young men. Right now there is a lot of worldly living going on(video games, sports, ect.) not a lot of living out what they profess to believe.

thanks again
rdg

2009/9/10 11:55Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

i know zac poonen has some excellent teaching that are mainly directed to youths, he has a series on their church site cfcindia, probably availible here also, but Zac has so many sermons here on SI i guess you would find them faster on cfc site. they are available in video also. If you cant find them ill hunt down the links later and give them to you.

2009/9/10 12:20Profile

Re:

Actually... not necessarily an endorsement. I dont remember much about him. But if I had any problems with him I would tell you.

Krispy

2009/9/10 12:36

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy