SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Urgent prayer request : Chilling website- Facing the Facts- U.S. Muslim Momentum

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

chrisjd, very good post very well thought out!

Defending our nation from all enemies both foriegn and domestic is always going to be a challenging task.

In regards to Islam in our country. We must take every oppurtunity to decalre the Gospel of Jesus Christ to muslims. They are actually coming here! That makes it easier to witness to them, here on our soil in the land of the free and the home of the brave!

We must also keep in mind that the more "radical" Muslims are intent on making America a muslim nation under islamic law.
Now some may say thats just a minority belief and can't happen. Often it is the minority belief that has seized control of other countries and brought pain suffering and death to thousands.

So as always I would hope we would be gentle as doves but wise as serpents. We must understand that Islam is a false religion founded by the sword. We must understand that not all muslims are violent jihadist. We must also understand that there are violent jihadist on our soil with the intent to turn this nation into a purly Islamic nation.

America must not allow that to happen. I am hopefull that while america is not perfect it will remain a nation where everyone can worship without fear of having your head cut off and where the gospel can continue to go forth. Even during the tribulation America may still remain a generaly safe place to flee to from the overseas Antichrist regime.

2009/9/6 14:21
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

I agree with Chris and Things Above. The Word of God tells us to love our enemies. Radical Islam is the enemy of Christianity. We love our enemies but there can be no fellowship between light and darkness. Muslims need to see the real Jesus in us. If we react with the same spirit that is motivating the radical Islamics, we will never win them to the Lord.

Have you noticed that organizations like the ACLU are bent on removing Christianity from our government, schools, and other areas of society, while actively defending false religions like Islam? This is a clear indication that the god of this world is behind any organization that attempts to silence anyone that would preach the true gospel and proclaim the name of Jesus.

We as Christians are of another Kingdom and we should be displaying another spirit. The best offense against any false religion is to proclaim the truth, and to be living epistles, letting our light shine to those that are in darkness.

Mike

2009/9/6 14:54Profile
janny2006

Re:

QUOTE"
America must not allow that to happen. I am hopefull that while america is not perfect it will remain a nation where everyone can worship without fear of having your head cut off and where the gospel can continue to go forth. Even during the tribulation America may still remain a generaly safe place to flee to from the overseas Antichrist regime. QUOTE
AMEN !
PRYER AND FASTING and WORSHIP are the weapons of end time churches , we pray that
American churches will becoming praying churches, there will be many Christians prayer meeting/prayer gathering held in many stadiums and in capitol hill (DC) all around USA.

Lord have mercy for American churches. Lord we need your mercy in such time of this, Lord call forth your David,
Esther, Jeremiah, Nehemiah. ( Nehemiah 1: 1- 11)
Lord , we need the fire of intersession , we need the fire from heaven which will empower us to be brave praying warriors.
Lord America need your mercy !!!! Lord God Praise Your Name !
Nehemiah 1:1-11 Nehemiah's Prayer
3 They said to me, "Those who survived the exile and are back in the province are in great trouble and disgrace. The wall of Jerusalem is broken down, and its gates have been burned with fire." 4 When I heard these things, I sat down and wept. For some days I mourned and fasted and prayed before the God of heaven............
Nehemiah did not give up

2009/9/6 16:36Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

I admit that Out of American Christianity has come great blessings and I myself am a beneficiary. America is no more or less God's nation than Kirgistan, Gambia or Equador. By mixing national interest with the Kingdom of God you get a deadly mixture that leads to mass deception.

China is a country which an openly atheist government but the Christians in China make us pale in comparison.

I believe God now allows many wrong foundations to be shaken so that the eternal foundations in Christ remain.

How many a soul in hell that sung God bless America, or God save the Queen before they threw bombs on Vietnamese villages or setting German cities ablaze. Nazi Wehrmacht Soldiers prayed for God's protection and victory, too before they torched Russian villages.

Watch what will happen to America once they disown Israel.

We Christians are a peculiar people, sojournes who look for an eternal inheritance. We are not earthdwellers. By all means pray for your country and the president. I pray for our queen, and let the North Korean pray for Kim Yong Il and the Japanese Christians pray for their emperor.
Be a good citizen and pay taxes and respect to rules who are all installed by God as Paul instructed us.

Preach the Gospel and pray for revival and do not try to just preserve a "Christian Heritage". Nobody gets saved by "Christian Heritage". Don't worry about the Muslims. They only need to see a handful of true Christians doing to Lords work and they will be on their faces in deep conviction.

Let's be prepared to come under the refiners fire, the Lord knows what he is doing, it will do us good in the end.
We have a blessed eternity ahead, so let's be of good cheer.

2009/9/6 18:22Profile
simonunsaid

Re:Mike

I am wholeheartedly in agreement with you regarding this topic, the light of God's Word is the only thing that will pierce the darkness that is Islam.Are we not candles set upon a hill?
Live out "The Sermon on the Mount" before these deceived men and women and you will win them, as individuals, to Christ!
As for their plans to dominate... Keep in mind that we wrestle not against flesh and blood. Nor do we wrestle on behalf of any earthly kingdom. It is my opinion that we should pray as did the early church who lived in the time known as Pax Romana. It was this very peace that allowed Christianity to flourish in Rome. So, why should we not pray for continued peace and tolerence here in America? Not on behalf of America, but on behalf of The Kingdom of God.

2009/9/7 1:11Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy