SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Urgent prayer request : Chilling website- Facing the Facts- U.S. Muslim Momentum

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Urgent prayer request : Chilling website- Facing the Facts- U.S. Muslim Momentum

Chilling website- Facing the Facts- U.S. Muslim Momentum
Washington, D.C. - On September 25th there will be a national prayer gathering of Muslims on the west front of the U.S. Capitol Building. They are expecting at least 50,000 to attend from mosques all across America. They will gather to pray from 4:00 AM until 7:00 PM. The gathering will take place by the site where U.S. Presidents have been inaugurated since 1981. The organizers say that it was Obama's inauguration speech in January and his speech broadcast from Egypt in June that gave them the idea for this prayer gathering on Capitol Hill.

They have a website set up for this event. If you never look at another website look at this one, especially the final words: islamoncapitolhill.com

YES, MUSLIMS HAVE A RIGHT UNDER OUR US CONSTITUTION TO HAVE THIS PUBLIC GATHERING....I DO WONDER, AND HOPE YOU DO, WHAT DO THE ORGANIZERS MEAN BY THEIR SLOGAN, "OUR TIME HAS COME."

WE , we Christian Churches need to call the sacred assembly, consecrate fast ! (Joel 2:15)

people, let all the Christians , pastors, ministers, churches, ministries know this new, we need to PRAY and Fast !

as we know , the great Britain is becoming muslim conutry ,

WE COULD NOT LOSE AMERICA !!!!!

Arabic people are not our emeny,
spirit of muslim IS our enemy.
spirit of muslim is spirit of anti-Christ.
that is what we war against !

2009/9/5 21:46

Re: Urgent prayer request : Chilling website- Facing the Facts- U.S. Muslim Momentum

Better work while it is still light.

2009/9/5 22:55

Re: Urgent prayer request : Chilling website- Facing the Facts- U.S. Muslim Momentum

This is not our world. We are even told not to be conformed to this world. What are we afraid of? Are we afraid to lose our "freedom", our "way of life"? The country that you reside in is where God placed us, what if we were a believer in North Korea which doesn't have all the rights and freedoms, what then? We don't know what it's like to be under subjection, therefore what we have we are afraid of losing. Muslims praying at Capitol Hill is nothing. America lost itself when she took the prayer out of the school, removed God out it's schools and courtrooms and if any teacher prays with her students charges are laid and she could lose her job. It's these things that concern me more than what Muslims are doing. Muslims will gain more momentum like the Midianites of old. They were like grasshoppers they came in droves. They conquered by their numbers. They swallowed up the land. They took what they wanted and it was readily given to them. The land that God gave us is not America, it's not Canada, our focus is not on a continuing city but it's on the Jerusalem which is above. We are in the midst of change. The sea is roaring, the weather is changing, we are in the middle of economic upheaval. We are witnessing the foundations being destroyed of a super power, there will be a shift in power and it won't be for our betterment. The days of Christian liberty are fast coming to a close in America. This is why we must be ready for the change or we'll slide right along with it and be engulfed with the confusion.

Muslims are not our enemy, they are people in whom Christ died for. Our enemy is not with flesh and blood.

Lets keep our focus on things above and not what is beneath.

2009/9/5 23:26
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Quote:
Muslims praying at Capitol Hill is nothing.

I could not more heartily disagree. Brother, if the ushering in of pagan America doesn't move your heart to anguish to want to cry out to God for this country, then PLEASE do not try to quench the burden that the Holy Ghost has put on the heart of another brother.

Many of us are well aware of the truth that "The days of Christian liberty are fast coming to a close in America.", but whether or not we have liberty was not mentioned in this dear brother's appeal. The muslim religion [b][size=large]IS[/size][/b] an avowed enemy of the gospel that Jesus died to present to all mankind. The muslim religion is the worst enemy to the muslim people for whom Christ died.

PLEASE join this brother in praying and fasting that the USA will not become a muslim nation. Being "ready for the change" does not mean that we become apathetic that evil is gaining momentum. Being ready for the change involves exactly what this brother is asking us to do. PRAY AND FAST for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

2009/9/6 0:38Profile
Koheleth

NC

Quote:
WE COULD NOT LOSE AMERICA !!!!!

We cannot afford to lose our country I think you are saying.

It is already lost. What are you trying to recover? We are not going to or supposed to convert Muslims to America anyway. We have a better country. Heavenly citizens have forgotten America, except for the duties of Romans 13, etc. which I do not belittle. We are to be good citizens, but we are not here to save America. We are here, in part, to save people to Christ.

2009/9/6 7:15Profile

Re:

thinker said "we don't know what it's like to be under subjection". Well actually we have amny in America who were under subjection as you put. Jews in Nazi Germany, Cubans from Castro' communist regime. Many romanions , russions formerly under communist rule. Also we have many from the middle east who have fled from Islmaic rule for a freedom here in America! Yea I have spoken and fellowshipped in churches with these folks. I have heard there stories and warnings. I have also lived in three foriegn countries two of which you would be killed for converting from Islam to Christianity.
So we do have ample people here in America who know what it's like to live under it and they wanted out.

There is a thread I started titled, "Are you sure about that" if you can please read it as well. Thanks.

2009/9/6 9:22
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Quote:
There is a thread I started titled, "Are you sure about that" if you can please read it as well. Thanks.

Please, post a link to this thread. I have found no SEARCH feature on this forum and do not know where to go to look for it. To go by date of posting, you didn't tell us that. You didn't say what forum. I would like to read it. Actually, I may have already and forgot the title.

Help, please,
white stone

2009/9/6 11:29Profile
janny2006

Re:

Bible scriptures come into my mind. 1 Kings 18:16- 46 (Elijah’s mount Carmel victory)

Elijah’s God is our God, we are going to war against what Elijah had war against !
how long will you falter between two opinions, if the Lord is God , follow Him
but if baal, follow him ,

2009/9/6 13:05Profile

Re:

I hope this is how u do this.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=30426&forum=35&3

2009/9/6 13:17
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Momentum and history

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about this thread over the morning and wonder if I could share a few thoughts with you all.

I live in an historic part of Philadelphia called Germantown. Not too far from where I live is the Deshler-Morris House, also called the "Germantown Whitehouse" because then President Washington, our Nation's first President, conducted official buisness while staying there because of an outbreak of disease in the center city which was then our capitol.

According to one website I checked, Germantown "was originally settled by Mennonite and Quaker German speaking émigrés from Holland, Germany and Switzerland attracted to Philadelphia by William Penn's promises of religious tolerance." -[url=http://philadelphia.about.com/od/neighborhoods/p/germantown.htm]source[/url]

Across the street is a reconstruction of the Delaplaine House. The side of it bears a plauqe that says in part that 'G. Whitefield preached from the balcony overlooking the Square'. And also that women and children had used the cellar for a place of refuge during the battle of Germantown. After then General G. Washington was defeated at the battle of Germantown, the opposing British General Howe is said to have occupied the Deshler-Morris House, yes, the same one that our President Washington would use later.

Now, some two hundred years after, Germantown is a different and changing place again. And, related to the topic of this thread, if you go several blocks down Germantown avenue, there is a busy Islamic Mosque, or school(I'm not sure which it is) and also some other Islamic stores.

It is open sometimes both early in the morning and late at night. Last night there were many people outside and children playing.

But you know, they are people.

I didn't want to mention these things to discourage anyone or to say that we should not be concerned about our Nation. Nations are made of people. Nations and goverments will not last forever but the people that make them up will.

And too, while our governement or any other [b]is not[/b] the Kingdom of God, I don't think we can say that these temporal things and institutions are not important or are not to be valued(if they have been given to us by Divine Providence) or even that we should not seek to preserve them so far as we have liberty of conscience from God to do so.

In this world, the physical and the spiritual are connected. In wars, physical locations change hands and occupancy as battles are won or lost.

With us, [b]that is so far as advancing the Kingdom of God[/b], our battles are never physical and should never turn to violence in order to serve Him.

So how do we respond to what we see around us?

I think that the call for prayer and fasting was a good thing.

I've been reading again a short book by Pastor Wurmbrand that had been written under a penname to protect his identity. The book, I think published in 1995, was titlted "Jesus, Friend to Terrorists".

I think that one thing we can add to our response, if by God's help we can do it, is also to meet the radicals in this world(however they are expressing their devotion to the ideal they are holding to) the way I think the Lord Jesus met them, and us, with radical love.

Wish you all well, and peace. From the שׂר , sar, Prince, of Peace.

2009/9/6 13:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy