Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : TBN's Paul Crouch & Homosexuality

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

TBN's Paul Crouch & Homosexuality

Quote:
Televangelist Paul Crouch, founder of the world's largest Christian broadcasting network, has waged a fierce legal battle to prevent a former employee from publicizing allegations that [b]he[/b] and Crouch had a sexual encounter eight years ago.

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2026&u=/latimests/20040912/ts_latimes/televangelistpaulcrouchattemptstokeepaccuserquiet&printer=1]Read More[/url]

Is this the Lord repaying him on a grand scale for pushing Word Faith and the prosperity Gospel?

I pray for all of us, that we will bring glory to the Lord in all things we do so, and that we may learn from mistakes others make and uphold the glorious Name of the Lord, and bring no scandal upon it.

2004/9/12 14:26Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: TBN's Paul Crouch & Homosexuality

God knows he's working on it. there is nothing that has happened that God dosn't know about before hand. the word says "God is not mocked" I believe he will have his way in all our lives. There is nothing done in the darkness that shall not be revealed by the Light. If we walk in the Light, as He is in the Light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his son, cleanses us from all unrighteousness. What is the need for the judge to keep it secret if it is not true? We must all stand in His light. We should not be those who hide things in the dark and keep them secret. If the allegations are not true, the God of heaven will vindicate him.

2004/9/12 14:55Profile
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

Re: TBN's Paul Crouch & Homosexuality

Forigve me if my prayer sounded like the Pharisees:

"God, don't let us be like him."

That was not my intent. I was very saddened when our Lord's name is hit in a big way. Being that homosexuality is on the tip of the nation's tongue, I find it sad that the next big Christian scandal will involve homosexuality.

2004/9/13 15:48Profile
KeithLaMothe

Re:

Quote:
I find it sad that the next big Christian scandal will involve homosexuality.

As far as I remember, so did the last one, but it's not immediately obvious since it wasn't really brought up that the pedophile priests in the Roman church (nominally Christian) were in fact homosexuals, as the vast majority (possibly the entirety) of the reported violations involved young and teen-age boys.

2004/9/13 18:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy