SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Needing help to find a fellowship in our area which cares for holiness and preaches full gospel...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
starvn4truth

Niagara Falls, Canada

Needing help to find a fellowship in our area which cares for holiness and preaches full gospel...

My wife and I appreciate the sermon index(SI) ministry, having been blessed many times by its resources. SI has been our main source for spiritual encouragement according to the true gospel in its fullness. We have been uable to find a church fellowship in our area (Niagara Falls, Canada) which recognizes the need for complete gospel preaching and a fellowship of holiness that does not mutually shy away from godly correction when needed.
I am hoping that someone from our area(preferably a pastor) who recognizes the difference between the SI resources compared to most main stream "Christian" resources will read this and let us know where his church is so we can join that fellowship.

please respond,

Mike Stepien

2009/8/16 20:27Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: Needing help to find a fellowship in our area which cares for holiness and preach

hi brother, I know how you feel been through the same thing many times. I am a bible teacher myself and wish it were possible to be there with you and yours. if your looking for a Holy Spirit filled body, you must be careful to ask the Lord in prayer to lead you by his Spirit. I am absolutely and total sure that he cares and wants to tell you. in John 10:27 my sheep know my voice is also a promise you can claim by faith. also promises like the steps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. extra read slowly 5 Psalms a day God often speaks to us when in the light of the word. you are welcome to email me for more fellowship. in Christ Jesus bless you.

2009/9/14 19:31Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i live in baton rouge la. but i have a dear friend who pastors a church in niagra falls ny who truly loves Jesus and His people.his life was changed after listening to 2 sheckles and a shirt on this site.i have been very close to len ravenhill and like len and i, he is not yet perfect . the church is [crossriver church 256 third st suite 10 nf ny 14303 phone 716 285 0575] his name is mike chorey. jimp tell him i sent you.

2009/9/15 2:08Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: Needing help to find a fellowship in our area which cares for holiness and preach

hi again, I have received two miracles by responding to your request. the first one was when I opened to the next sermon preparing sheet the next morning. it was Ps. 46:10 be still and know that I am God. the second was that your name starv4truth is a very close name to my personal site it is called search for truth. it was just a few days ago that I started that site. it is hard to find perfect ministers but most important is that if they teach error that can harm the flock. God loves his people and wants them to have the best. He knows where his true flock is. by the way they are ussually hidden to allow God to protect them from deceivers. the ones I have known were usually persecuted. that's because like Jesus a Christian is always ready to face his cross whatever it may be. it takes the Holy Spirit and the discipline to sit before Jesus feet and receive the neccessary food to feed God's precious people. Solomon prayed for that wisdom by asking God for wisdom to lead his great people. God was pleased and told him because he asked that and not wealth and riches he would add that to him . reminds of Matt. 6:33 seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

2009/9/15 10:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy