SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : NATIONAL HEALTH SCARE

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Rick Joyner has just as much credibility as
Benny Hinn, Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland,
Doc Schuller, Mr Dollar and the myriads of $preachers on TBN.

2009/8/12 19:40
rbanks

Re:

2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Jesus said that we Christians are in the world but not to be of the world. Christians are supposed to be living on a higher plan of life than the people of this world.

Why do so many Christians believe that we need the world’s medical profession in order to reach the predestined course of life that God has called us to?

Blessings to all!

2009/8/12 22:21Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: NATIONAL HEALTH SCARE

Quote:
growingholly wrote:
we have done this! WE! not obama.

You are quite right about this but it is what it is and this is where we find ourselves. So we who are sitting at the feet of Jesus clothed and in our right minds need to prepare for what is ahead for those who aren't prepared!!

"To whom much is given, much is required,"
(Luke 12.48).

2009/8/13 0:43Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Quote:
rbanks wrote:
2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Jesus said that we Christians are in the world but not to be of the world. Christians are supposed to be living on a higher plan of life than the people of this world.

Why do so many Christians believe that we need the world’s medical profession in order to reach the predestined course of life that God has called us to?

One reason I like to talk about it is America has never been this way before and it's hard to believe that this all is happening in front of my very eyes! How exciting!

brother, i am not picking on you but I must ask, do you vote? If so, why? I vote in EVERY election!!! I don't believe it's a sin to be involved in our local and federal government. Joseph and Daniel were involved in government... I am not any further involved in it than voting but I am not against those who are.

But I tell ya, I've never seen more divided lines among the people in America over this. I truly thought the abortion issue would fuel the next type of civil war but of lately, it's looking like it is going to be the health care issue which seems to be revealing racial prejudges all over again. I've have never run into more angry, hateful and venomous people. There are enemies in families, friendship have dissolved; it's wild!

But it IS the signs of the time!!

2009/8/13 0:49Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Quote:
JesusLoves wrote:
Daniel chapter 6-10 Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

JesusLoves,
The only thing I have to go on is what the Lord has done at the jail. Changed women's lives, spiritually and physically! When people can't get their med's, pray they are healed! wooo hooooo!! Take that to those who won't be getting any help on this new plan... pray they are healed!! lol

Here's how we do it...

1 Corinthians 4.19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, [i]not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.[/i][b]20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.[/b]

Hallelujah! the church is going to have to rise up in power!! When you pull into your neighborhood and see all the lights are out, what do you say? "Oh man, the power went off." When the lights come back on, you see a clear demonstration of power - electricity coming into your house!!

People need to see a clear demonstration of the power of God coming into our house, our temple!! One man, Philip, set Samaria on fire! (Acts 8)

Philip preached Christ unto them but he didn't just use the word on them (Acts 8.6), it says that [i]the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.[/i] He brought the kingdom of God to them with the power!

Revelation 19.7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and [b]his wife hath made herself ready.[/b]

I was listening to Derek Prince today and he said, "we can't be found [i]getting ready[/i]; we've got to [b]BE ready[/b]." Amen!!

2009/8/13 0:59Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

One does not have to be prophetic to see that this health care plan could have devasating consequences for our nation, if the bill passes the way that it is. The reason why president Obama and the liberal democrats wanted to get it through the house and senate quickly is because the American public is waking up and seeing the bill for what it is.

We need to be praying for all those in authority. I would much rather vote for someone that is honest and has some integrity than some Holywood type figure that is a liar and a deceiver.

Regardless of who is in office, our faith is not to be in any man or political system. We could have the best men in office, but good policies in Washington will not change the hearts of men.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is effective even when a tyrant is a leader of a nation, and the early Church thrived in the midst of persecution in which the most ungodly men, who claimed to be God, ruled the people with a iron fist.

God is going to strip the Church of every idol that we have been putting our trust in. We are going to have to trust in God and have faith in Him in every area of our lives as the judgements of God increase in both frequency and severity. Now is the time to prepare before the storm arrives. There will be great darkness coming upon this world, but there will also be great light coming out of the true Church and a great endtime revival will take place. Many that sit in darkness will come to the light.

Mike

2009/8/13 8:32Profile

Re:

Paranoia and fear are on the rise and the crazy gun toting people are on the move. If I had to sum up the anti health care reform movement it would be "fear." And the issue is clouded by vitriol and nonsense. Now the catchphrase of the day is " do you want the government between you and your doctor?" and the obvious answer is no. And yet, in this crazy time of people screaming and bringing guns to town hall meetings, the plain facts are some how lost. What is the plain fact? Right now its the insurance company that stands between you and your doctor. The same insurance companies that have funded the genocide of Down Syndrome babies. Here is a fact for all you guys out there who love the present system and do not want things to change. The average cost of a "regular birth," is about $8000-$10,000. In the first year of life a Down Syndrome child can easily cost $100,000. So, the death panels which is the insuarance companies, funded research into better and more accurate tests to identify Down Syndrome in the womb. Now 92% of all Down Syndrom children, identified as such in the womb, are aborted. A recent bill that would force doctors to say something positive about Down Syndrome when telling parents that their coming child had Down Syndrome, failed to pass. Lobbyist for the insurance companies saw to that. It makes me nautious to see people who call themslves Christians, fighting to keep these guys in charge of the system, just because they themselves have good insurance right now. If Jesus was to come right now and re tell the good Samaritan parrable, I wonder who would represent the priest, who would be the Levite and who would be the Samaritan today?........Frank

Mat 25:41 Then He also shall say to those on the left hand, Depart from Me, you cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels.
Mat 25:42 For I was hungry, and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty, and you gave Me no drink;
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in; I was naked, and you did not clothe Me; I was sick, and in prison, and you did not visit me.
Mat 25:44 Then they will also answer Him, saying, Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to You?
Mat 25:45 Then He shall answer them, saying, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.
Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into everlasting life.

2009/8/13 9:14

Forget the fear for a second.

Drop all the fear about the "health care" noise thats been dominating the popular press. Saints, you have to be really careful about seizing onto what the "issue de jour" of the moment is. It's almost like mind control, pulling one this way or that way, sowing fear....anyway, here's a very good article, thoughtful, written about the coming second wave of this economic cycle. Now mind you, this has nothing to do about the Faith, rather I categorize under the "shrewd as snakes" admonition:

[url=http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com/post/153948922/the-second-wave-of-the-depression-hyperinflation]The Second Wave of the Depression" Hyperinflation[/url]

2009/8/13 10:35

Re: Forget the fear for a second.

Yes well Natan4Jesus, the Healthcare debate deals primarily with what your article about secondwave deals with.

if this bill passes into law in it's current state the deficit will explode even more and put more pressure on the value of the dollar.

So this isn't an "issue de jour" of the moment, rather a very prime issue. This is a moment where there is increasing unity in America in opposing another bill that will devalue the dollar,and devalue life.

2009/8/13 10:47

Re: Forget the fear for a second.

"Drop all the fear about the "health care" noise thats been dominating the popular press. Saints, you have to be really careful about seizing onto what the "issue de jour" of the moment is." natan

Amen.

Less activism, more prayer. This could be why we are where we are. The church has tried to control politics for two decades and in the process forgot the prayer closet. During this time the church has always wanted to be seen and heard and they have been....by the world... and in doing so we have exposed ourselves in rampant hypocrisy that no one really wants to be a part of and rightfully so. When people see church leaders hob-nobbing with powerful politicians and leaders of industry they know full well who the church is in bed with. Mix a little iron and clay and you simply have a stick that can do nothing but point. Christ is cheapened and trampled upon when we go our own way, and even the unsaved can see this. The American church needs fixed before our gov't. The world is usually not surprised when gov't fails... and now sadly people are no longer surprised when they see the church take moral and political stands only to get caught with our hands in the cookie jar of immorality, lukewarmness, prosperity, and power. Peter says we're peculiar but you wouldn't know it in this country, we involve ourselves in practically everything the world finds etertaining and important.

2009/8/13 11:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy