SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Vision

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

A Vision

The Lord often unveils to me, generally in Bible study, truths about the state of American churches.

I awoke at 5 am with this running in my head:

I was speaking to the Elders and Deacons, and I stated that gunmen were holding 1,000 high school students hostage in the high school gym. They immediately expressed shock, half of them stood up, and one man bolted for the door.

I exclaimed: "Wait, it's not true, its just a story. I used this example to show you how much you care about your friends and neighbors, but how little you obey God."

"The unsaved are dying in droves outside our doors, and you are too busy worshipping the idols of this culture to seriously seek My Face, and evangelize the Truth. None of you witness! Stop playing Christianity! Your Christ is a false Christ."

2004/9/9 8:23Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: A Vision

Powerful brother and very true. We're too busy playing church to be church to one another. As Ian Paisley says in the Revival hymn "Awake put on strength."

This false Christ that the modern church at least in the U.S. is being exposed by the Spirit of Truth. If we could see in the Spirit what is going on in America, we would be shocked.

Let's encourage one another to wake up. Wake it up you sleepy Christians as Brother Ian stated.

2004/9/9 9:12Profile
moreofHim

Re: vision

Hi Steve,

This so reminds me of Keith Green.

In Him, Chanin

2004/9/9 9:42Profile
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

Re:

Quote:
Let's encourage one another to wake up. Wake it up you sleepy Christians as Brother Ian stated.

Praise God for all the ways He draws us to the Truth despite our wanderings, and man-made failures.

2004/9/9 10:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy