SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Keep the fire going

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Harvester

Keep the fire going

Just wanted to let PJ know how much I appreciated his posting..

Brother, it was my first time on this site(a friend recommended it for hearing sermons. I happened to stumble upon your posting, or should I say, the LORD arranged for me to see it. It's been an answer to prayer.
What you've described is exactly what i've been going through. I've been so frustrated with myself because of my lack of consistency.

It's so encouraging to know someone not only understands it, but can offer me wisdom and Godly counsel concerning it. I've been going through "GOD seems so distant and is not hearing me" for a while now and have been quite confused about it-however HE told me today that in between the former and latter rain is a season of dryness, where everything seems parched and dead, but the seed is growing..and right after, it's harvest time! I just have to hang in there, and keep pressing on through it...
I thank the LORD for your honesty and willingness to share your struggles so that others may learn.

May God richly bless you and your family.
I pray that your message continues to bless other and the LORD uses you mightily..

p.s. Wigglesworth is a fairly new discovery to me as well, but has definitely inspired me!

2004/9/8 23:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy