SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for me/ Battling

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
yowurl01

Pray for me/ Battling

Please pray for me. I need the Holy Spirit to take control of my life, body soul and spirit.
I've had make wrong decisions and have been astray for a while. I long for my rightful place back in GOD but it's been a struggle/battle of strongholds and flesh. Please pray for my complete surrender and for my will to be in Christ Jesus. Pray for the power of the HOLY Spirit to rule and abide in me. I have been weak but I have the desire for righteousness. Oh how I need the Power to live it. Please pray for my soul and for my deliverance. I really do love the Lord and never thought I'd be in this place :-o

2009/7/30 15:24Profile

Re: Pray for me/ Battling

I'm praying for you brother/sister. I think James or Peter said that there is no temptation upon you which is not common to all man. You dear person in the Lord are NOT alone. What is the church of brethren in Christ if we do not stick together and pray for on another in times of trial???

Do not lose hope, the Lord is faithful in our time of trial. Just the fact that you posted this is a telling plea of a brethren who understands the cost of righteousness and a willingness to go beyond themselves to get it by the prayer of brothers and sisters.

Many like to debate theology here, BUT these pleas for prayer and a willing and affectionate brethren to acknowledge and engage in this is at the root of God's own heart. Your plea is a righteous groan that will not go unnoticed by myself or the Lord. Receive the power of Christ in faith and perserverence.

In His Love,

ccrider

2009/7/30 20:29
NoWhining

East Texas

I will. What is your first name?

2009/7/30 20:30Profile

Also, I encourage you to go to the website of Time Square Church and Brooklyn Tabernacle and ask for prayer there as well. I have done this, and I believe it has pulled me through some tough times. Listen to some encouraging sermons from each Pastor found here or their website. Just Google the name of the church and you're right there. May Christ be with you!!!!

cc-

2009/7/30 20:32
LatterRain

I also would like prayer for the same issue,I feel like the Lord has called me to a certain ministry and i am struggling surrendering my WHOLE life and will over to Him.....

2009/7/30 20:49Profile

Re:

I can testify that this is a struggle for many right now including myself. Let's pray for eachother.

cc-

2009/7/30 23:27
menderofnets

South Yorkshire, UK

Re:

Sure will. I pray that you might be aware of the glorious workings of God in your life for the very fullness of salvation and a vibrant, vital, constant walk with Him.

2009/7/31 1:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy