SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Upcoming Revival Conferences in 2009

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Upcoming Revival Conferences in 2009

Saints,

I am excited to announce there is a new revival conference website made: http://www.revivalconference.com and also 3 conferences planned for later this year!

Indianapolis, IN, USA (Oct. 13-15, 2009) - Keith Daniel, Bill Gothard, etc
http://2009indianapolis.eventbrite.com/

Dublin, Ireland (Nov. 13-14, 2009) - Paul Washer, David Legge, etc
http://2009ireland.eventbrite.com/

Loughor, Wales (Nov. 17-19, 2009) - Paul Washer, David Legge, etc
http://2009wales.eventbrite.com/

You can register freely and attend any of these conferences or you can watch the free live webcast. The webcast is also available for churches that want to "host" the event at their own church. Please contact us if you are interested in this.

Also do spread the word about the event by posting on your blogs this press release:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/pressrelease_rc.jpg[/img]

[b]Important Revival Conference Events in Indiana, Wales and Ireland[/b]

Contact: Greg Gordon, SermonIndex.net, 571-563-5211, [email protected]

FREDERICTON, July 26 / Will God send an Spiritual Awakening? Yes, is the resounding answer from the 30 year old Greg Gordon who is the founder of SermonIndex.net an online digital tape ministry spanning the world. A quote by Andrew Gih from one of the Revival Conference brochures reflects this optimism "God's time for revival is the very darkest hour, when everything seems hopeless. It is always the Lord's way to go to the very worst cases to manifest His glory."

Over the past 3 years there have been revival conference events that have been held in Ohio, Atlanta, Oklahoma, Scotland and now planned in Wales, Ireland and Indiana. And more planned for next year in Canada potentially. There were over 1000 in attendance at each event to date and attendees from over 30 countries and all different denominational backgrounds gathered together. But if you are thinking these are typical "revival meetings" are you in for a surprise. The vision of the conferences on the website RevivalConference.com reflects this:

"There are over 10,000 conferences that happen every year. The 'Revival Conference' is not to be just another conference but a honest, sincere, earnest plea for the desperate need of revival. There is no cost to attend the event. No materials will be sold. There will be no big bands. The conference will have the chief object to be God-glorifying. The speakers will come on their own accord trusting God for provision. There will be no emphasis on money during the event. The event will be a simple, apostolic, yearning for a genuine biblical revival in our day. The conference is hosted by the ministry of SermonIndex.net and is a inter-denominational event."

Greg shares, "I personally believe some of these events have become historic in my mind. For instance in Atlanta last year Paul Washer delivered a message called 'Ten Indictments Against The Modern Day Church.' As soon as this message was delivered I knew this was going to spread around the entire world, and it did! This message has been viewed now by over 1 million people across the world." Paul Washer will be speaking in Wales and Ireland this year and there is a real expectation of what messages he will deliver in the UK.

For more information, go to www.revivalconference.com, where you can view the live webcast as a individual or church and also register for the conferences.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=29895&post_id=226607&order=0&viewmode=flat&pid=226554&forum=35#226607

2009/7/28 8:28Profile

Re: Upcoming Revival Conferences in 2009

Hi Greg,

Originally, Carter Conlon was featured on your speaker list for Wales, but has disappeared from it. He is, however, mentioned as going to Wales in the email Frank posted about the outreach in Greenock. Is the final decision about his availablity for Wales dependent on the way God moves at Greenock, or is it certain he will not go to Wales?

2009/9/5 7:51
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

He had to cancel out for he wants to give his full attention to greenock. I believe God is going to do great things there let us be all in prayer for these things. I am very happy he is obeying the Lord and not coming to revival conference, may we have a heart to see the kingdom of God grow and not our own ideas. Oh that God might come and meet with us at the revival conferences also!

2009/9/8 11:13Profile

Quote:
I am very happy he is obeying the Lord and not coming to revival conference, may we have a heart to see the kingdom of God grow and not our own ideas. Oh that God might come and meet with us at the revival conferences also!

Amen.

2009/9/8 11:24
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I hope many saints can blog the first post in this thread on their blogs to help spread the word!

2009/9/8 16:02Profile

Hi Greg,

I have a question about the location of the conference in Dublin, which I hope to attend. Would it be possible to show (somehow - maybe on the brochure), the exact location of the meeting place? That would be immensely helpful in deciding where to spend the night, as I will be using shanks' pony (on foot). (Thanks in advance.)

2009/9/9 9:26
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

brother,

to my knowledge the recommended hotel is just very close to the church, but if you call the hotel and double check with them on that I am sure they will tell you forsure:

Hotel: Ardmore Hotel Dublin
web: www.ardmore-hotel.com
Address: Ardmore Hotel, Tolka Valley, Dublin 11, Ireland
Telephone: +353 (0) 1 864 8300
Email: [email protected]

2009/9/9 9:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy