SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request for speaking at a youth camp

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Prayer request for speaking at a youth camp

Hello saints, i recently moved back to sweden and have been searching for fellowship, i found a pentecostal church and have been attending a small prayer/fellowship group of around 10 belivers, the youth pastor for the church who i meet a couple of times has asked me to come to a summer youth camp and testify of my life and speak about the subject of "freedom" to 150-200 young people from the ages 13-20, related to the Christian life, i would ask for those who would feel lead to remember me in prayer that i could penetrate these young peoples hearts and encourage them that they may see what real freedom in Christ is, and that God would bless these young people.

Thank you

Christian

2009/7/22 16:44Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prayer request for speaking at a youth camp

Praise God. May God be with you dear brother in Jesus Name. You are nothing without Him. Only by Him can any of your words bring "life".

2009/7/22 16:48Profile
Paul4ester

India

Praise the Lord Bro,

Done.

2009/7/24 17:02Profile
JesusLoves

Praying.
Lord, we pray that you would go ahead and prepare hearts to receive your word. Let your kingdom come. Be with Christian. Pour out your spirit of prayer,wisdom and annointing upon his life too to hear you and be led by you in a mighty powerful way.

2009/7/24 20:39Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

thank you all for your prayers, i am off soon to this meeting, I will share what the Lord has done in my life and some of what God has showed me is available in Christ and what "freedom" in christ is to me, i am glad for prayer and i hope God will speak to some of the young people and set their hearts on fire to stand for him in freedom in this dark time we are living in, and that many would pursue freedom from self, sin, and the world to attain the freedom that is available to all Gods children through faith.

Thank you all

2009/7/26 8:18Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Dear brother, I will join these in prayer for you.

May God open their hearts and place in them a hunger for truth, and may God use you to demonstrate it to them in the power of His Spirit.

Clint

2009/7/26 8:28Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Praying.

2009/7/26 10:31Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Christian,

I will be praying for you.

I don't know if you have ever heard of Johannes Facius from Sweden. He has some excellent teachings on prayer that you can download on the Christian Testimony Ministry website, if you are interested.

Mike

2009/7/26 10:36Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy