Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lor_E

Montana USA

Bugging Out

I just wanted to share some thoughts:
Bless you all!
Lori

Here we are in the midst of a time of great... flux; by flux I mean a time of "change" and a time of instability.

Now certainly, those who are Christians should not fear instability, as they are not standing on the same ground as the shifting sands of politics and "the world", rather they are founded on the unchangeable, the unmoveable, the clefted on my behalf, the Rock. That is why we are here, in a sense, because we recognize that though unstable in times past, the life we have all grown accustomed to is precipitously edging towards a huge cliff-face.

Proverbs 22:3 & 27:12 "A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself,
But the simple pass on and are punished."

-That is not fear, that is wisdom.

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. and in all your getting, get understanding." Pv 4:7

My whole point is that "bugging out" may end up being a physical reality, but firstly it is in your heart and in your mind.

Since the Lord said in Rev 3 "Come out from among her!", very strong words by the way, wouldn't that in a sense be "bugging out" from a way of life that was in danger of being certainly judged, certainly repaid for vast injustice brought upon the world by those swayed by the intoxicating power of this whore.

(Lest there be some who fight within their own thoughts regarding WHO is the whore, WHERE is the whore, so forth and so on..as well as a vast throng of questions that race through the mind sometimes causing confusion of the facts. Not that I can at all answer anything, please hear out what I'm feebly trying to express..)

1. The whore who was the representative of Babylon was a marvel, a mystery; not some tangible button we can push and say "Ah, there it is!".
2. As you probably well know these words were spoken to God's chosen people in the book of Numbers, Isaiah, 2 Corinthians and the Revelation, it is not removal merely of a physical means, but a spiritual separation.
3. Yet this spiritual separation was connected to things, to way of life, and to spiritual pride:
"For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication... and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury...

For her sins have reached to heaven...

Render to her just as she rendered to You..

In the measure that she glorified herself and lived (NKJ) luxuriously,(footnotes: sensually), (KJ) deliciously,
in the same measure give her torment and sorrow:
for she says in her heart,
'I sit as a queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow'

Rev 18 excerpts

Now if you want to see the things associated with the business of the whore, the proud "city", the sins associated to her "luxurious" living continue reading throughout the remainder of the chapter...
Things such as:
"merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linens... every kind of object off ...
fragrant oil... and wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses, and chariots..."
But in my estimation one of the most telling regarding these sins:
"and bodies and souls of men."

(One other note regarding why I believe that the "whore", the great city Babylon is more than just a place, is in verse 24: "And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth." No one place contain all of that.)

Stop for 10 seconds and think about the amount of bloodshed since the time that Christians were murdered on the grounds of Rome for sport and pride... there has been so much it is beyond my comprehension. Even on my time the "slaughter of innocents"- the murder of the unborn, the casualties of war (not only of the soldiers but those who simply were in the wrong place at the wrong time)which are vast and in large part ignored, the ignorant acts of those who take no thought for life every day around this country and around the world who are simply carried away with some spirit that has stolen or nullified their conscience.

Forgive me for going on and on...

If humans who have been endowed by their Creator with a gift to see, to hear, to understand can not have the patience and the "wisdom" to recognize the times and seasons all around them... they may just continue to live as though nothing were ever going to change, that things will continue on as they always have; they might be swayed by the confusion and noise all around them, never taking things into consideration.
They may never notice the ant and her preparations; ignore the clouds and the storm; they might always look to other men to "find their way"; they can be caught up with the false and deceiving methodology that marketing and merchandising have set for them to travel down, buying the best, the latest, the newest, primping for death as Jezebel did never heeding the warnings of God's Holy Spirit, which supercedes the instrument used by the way, Balaam.
Souls may continue to maintain a grip on the "fruit that your soul longed for" and miss the eternal fruit from the tree of Life.

Finally my suggestion: BUG OUT NOW!!!

"I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man devoid of understanding: and there it was, all overgrown with thorns; its surface was covered with nettles; its stone wall was broken down.
When I saw it, I considered it well;
I looked on it and received instruction..." Pv 24:30-34

"Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful." Matt 13:22

Preparing your heart and your mind (every mind is easily swayed by those things that are conditional that is why we must all have our mind renewed), as well as using wisdom with what resources we have, always keeping our eyes on the prize before us, keeping our hands open and our thoughts willing to yeild; although not to the spirit which roams all around me, not to be the self preserving who will "endure only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles."; not to cave into fear of any man, not to mold to the wishes of some worldly minion that thinks they can establish heaven on earth, NO.
RATHER- LORD:
"Break every tie that binds me
except those that bind me to You!" AMEN!

2009/7/19 10:41Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Bugging Out

Dear Lor_E,

Amazing, isn't it, we share the same thoughts.

Praise the Author of those thoughts - Jesus

Thank you for your post,
white stone

2009/7/19 11:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy