SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Keith Daniel 2009 Fall Tour

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

This morning is our last session with brother Keith. The Lord has been doing great things this weekend, but there is still a greater work to be done. Please be in prayer for this morning's service and for the Lord to have His way in the hearts of people. Pray especially for the youth.

2009/10/4 8:38

Re:

Thanks, Joy! I remember meeting Keith at the revival conference in Greenock.. he seemed such a humble man of God, able to reach the young people (he was talking to a few young people by the entrance at one time and they were listening so intently). I have never heard a man deliver the Word like he did then; God really used him to reach into the hearts of many, including my own.
Praise God for Keith Daniel and the burden he has to reach out and share the truth of God's word, where so many compromise, or are blinded.
Please give us an update, if you can, of the meetings. I've been joining others here in praying for them. :)

2009/10/4 13:53
twumpsanders

Re:

Brother Speed,

I had the privilege of hearing Keith this past weekend at your church. I was wondering if there would be a way we could purchase or otherwise obtain the tapes or audio copies of the sermons he preached there?

In Christ,
Sean Sanders

2009/10/4 20:51Profile

Re:

This evening brother Keith preached in Rhinelander, WI. He will be preaching there tomorrow night and Wednesday night.

October 5-6 (Keith, Jenny & Roy)
Rhinelander, WI
Rhinelander Congregation (meetings at Pine Lake School)
7pm - nightly (Keith)
Wednesday (Jenny), supper at 5:30pm
Brandon Martin #715-362-8327

And tomorrow I hope to give an update on how the meetings went at our family camp. Thank you for praying!

2009/10/5 23:02
Lawevangelis

Justin, TX

Re:

Sean,

We should have the audios ready to go this week. We're planning on sending them to SI so that everyone can listen.

We're also working on DVD's of the conference and once they are available we will let everyone know through the Texas Revival Series email list. Those will be available by donation only.

Blessings,

Jon

2009/10/6 8:47Profile
Lawevangelis

Justin, TX

Re:

BTW, we just got an email this week from a dear woman who attended the Justin, TX meetings who said that she came to faith in Christ on Saturday night. Interestingly, Keith made no appeal on Saturday night, but the Lord lovingly brought her unto Himself. Praise God!

Jon

2009/10/6 8:49Profile

Re:

Quote:
BTW, we just got an email this week from a dear woman who attended the Justin, TX meetings who said that she came to faith in Christ on Saturday night. Interestingly, Keith made no appeal on Saturday night, but the Lord lovingly brought her unto Himself. Praise God!

Hallelujah! :)

2009/10/6 15:45

Re:

I posted a testimony in the Revival Praying prayer group. Praise God for all that He did!

[url=http://groups.google.com/group/revivalpraying/browse_thread/thread/86d7d9a84f309a48]Testimony from family camp[/url]

2009/10/8 0:35
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I am looking forward to hearing these messages myself also!

2009/10/8 5:12Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
October 9-11
Fayetteville, AR
Covenant Word Ministries
7pm - Friday, Saturday
10am, 6pm - Sunday
Josh Parsley #479-264-8175
http://covenantwordministries.com

These meetings start tonight. If you think of it, please pray.

2009/10/9 16:09Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy