SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I need prayers-related to Richrad Wurmbrands message

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JesusLoves

I need prayers-related to Richrad Wurmbrands message

The Beauty of Nothing by Richard Wurmbrand
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4529&commentView=itemComments
If you are hearing this man of God listen and see
No Other God (video) by Richard Wurmbrand : God Shines His face upon us here. AND The faces of God (video) by Richard Wurmbrand.

i found the above link and it waas a blessing.

What radiance on his face. I watched 'No other God' first then 'The faces of God' All I can say is lord forgive me. You have blessed me in so many ways still I am too busy to seek you. Forgive me Jesus. I have made this request earlier, using different words. Please, I NEED PRAYERS. I have tried and I fail- I must seek my God as never before- I need prayers- to get out of my complacency and worship God- praise Him- be available – God requires that I be a good steward of all that He has given me-especially time-I AM NOT ABLE TO DO JUSTICE TO ALL the chores/studies/work I have to do.

Also, please pray that I would take time, make more time to be in His presence. I have worship cd running most of the time – I am talking to my God constantly- but I am not satisfied- I am hungry for more of Jesus- Only jesus can reach out to a lost world- HE NEEDS A SURRENDERED LIFE, FULLY YIELDED TOHIM. By his grace I have become a little regular in reading the bible-(long way to go here too- must start studying the bible not just read it- there is so much treasure there) He took us as a family for a convention- 4 days where everyday about 9hrs we had blessed time of praise, worship, teaching from the word of God and prayer. This has brought even more hunger for His kingdom.

God is good and is urging me to worship and praise Him- Now this message by Richard Wurmbrand is making the spotlight on Jesus to shine even more brightly.

Only prayer can help me- all my effort to make time for worship and prayer is not satisfactory- I am frustrated that I am not doing all the chores/studies/work that I have to do to perfection.
Let me take a break here ....

Now to the video-in No other God - Observe Richard Wurmbrands face his smile. He so gentle-so full of love. As I listened to him unknowingly my hands folded in sign of prayer and began saying Lord change me-change me- you are real- you are beautiful-change me forgive me for the little time I have for you. For my ungrateful heart. I am saying this because Richards life of Christ touched me in a powerful way. He had nothing-his wife his children-his home-his bible-his church-his ministry everything was taken away from him, still he loved Jesus –LOVES JESUS EVEN MORE. Richard said let our faith be contagious. It is not- if it was then my own life would be different- my cry would have been the cry of God’s heart- THAT NO ONE SHOULD PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. Our family/families, churches, community will not be the way it is now. What joy what love what peace- when Wurmbrand speaks. The example he gave about the last sentence of a sermon, where he said –may the peace of God and the blessing of God be with you forever, forever, forever. The man in his story is so excited over these words. Lord forgive me help me I have heard these words so many times that I do not even consider it anymore. Help me lord never to lose the newness of your word.
Richard Wurmbrand goes on to say “ you must not have a sad face when everything around you is sad. Have a beautiful smile and a song of the victors. When I came to America I found that Americans sing once a week. Larks and nightingales sing every day. Sing every day. Our LIFE SHOULD BE A SONG AND VICTORY.”

2009/7/14 15:14Profile
JesusLoves

Re:I need prayers-related to Richrad Wurmbrands message

i do not know how many prayed for this request that i had posted, but surely a few did pray -prayers did reach the throne of God.

Quote:

JesusLoves wrote:
Please, I NEED PRAYERS. I have tried and I fail- I must seek my God as never before- I need prayers- to get out of my complacency and worship God- praise Him- be available – God requires that I be a good steward of all that He has given me-especially time-I AM NOT ABLE TO DO JUSTICE TO ALL the chores/studies/work I have to do.

Also, please pray that I would take time, make more time to be in His presence.
Only prayer can help me- all my effort to make time for worship and prayer is not satisfactory- I am frustrated that

I was able to catch up with major amount of chores that I had to do.
The best part is- today i was able to set aside time from 8am to 3pm to just spend time in His presence -worship -praise- prayer.
I did not plan it out - the day began like usual,BUT AROUND 8AM I REALIZED THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO PUT ON HOLD EVERYTHING THAT I HAD TO DO and spend this day just resting in God's presence.

Thankyou to all those who prayed.

Please do not stop praying as I want this to be a pattern for my life till school reopens.FROM MY SIDE IT LOOKS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT IF YOU ALL PRAY IT IS POSSIBLE

2009/7/21 18:20Profile
JoanM

Re: God is re-membered

Many are praising and thanking God with you!

Perhaps this does not need to stop, a daily time with Him, when school reopens.

I too was deeply moved by Wurmbrand's words on our little joy and singing in America. What exactly IS the difference between "having bread once a week in prison" and being in his Word once a week (Sunday, in America), worshiping, praising, praying once a week. No wonder America (we) are starving and dried up. We eat a terrible diet!

Re-membering God
Joan

2009/7/21 21:51Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy