SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Contemplative Spirituality & The New Conscience????

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote:

poet wrote:
Just some thoughts and I pray God does and has saved a remnant for his glory, and if were truly all dead then Who would Christ be comming back for. He is the God of the living not of the Dead...

Of course there is a remnant left see in Revelation 3:1-4 that even though the church is living yet it's dead there are a few that have not defiled themselves.

In Elijah's day we are told that there was 7000 that had not bowed the knee to Baal.

Quote:
Having not defiled there garments means they were pure without sin. Which means the rest of Sardis was dead becasue of there unclean sinful lives. Dead in Sin.

There are people all over the world that are hearing Gods voice that have not defiled themselves or bowed the knee.

God on the night he told me "the church is dead" spoke to me for around 90 minutes so your are on only reading 4 words of what he told me. Don't worry there is a move of God coming, what God is going to do in the Move of God is prepare a people who will be victorious. A victorious people.

Rev 15:2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God.

2009/7/9 14:32Profile

Re: The anointing

Walter are you baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongs

2009/7/13 13:31

Re: Baptized Into the Holy Ghost

Hello, Dmoney:

Yes I have received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the laying on of hands, with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

My wife has received this same Baptism.

We have Missionary friends who have also received this baptism, but they do not speak in tongues.

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

dmoney wrote:
Walter are you baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongs

2009/7/13 14:17

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy