SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Any sermons about loss/death?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Santana

Any sermons about loss/death?

Greetings everyone. Does anybody know any good sermons about death?

I know a 21-year old non-believer who just lost his mom. His dad died years ago and he has no siblings. He's all alone in this world now, maybe exactly where God needs him to be.

But he lives far so I want to mail him a cd asap, along with a bible. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please pray for him in this dark hour on his life.

Thank you.

2009/6/30 13:10Profile
jsisrl

Re: Any sermons about loss/death?

praying~

It's now him and God - God uses death's in the family so much. He used my mothers death those many years ago - I even began hearing His voice when she was on her death bed.

Once, God even gave me the revelation of Jesus' Resurrection one passover which my family and I at that time called Easter. I hugged my sister and said with such joy, "Jesus Is Alive" - I still recall the fright and not understanding look my sister gave me at that time.

I knew for the first time in my life that Jesus Is Alive, because it was given to me from above and from no other person, at the rip age of about 5 or 6.

But I was not born-again until 23 when my son was 2 1/2 years old. At which time God soon gave him a revelation that "God has made everything" (his nose, his eyes, his feet, his mama, etc.). I cried after tucking my son into bed after that, I said, "God you not only touched me but you touched my son!"

Give your friend hope Santana, because now it's him and God. Support him as you are led by God and separate yourself from him when He (God) is tring to get your friend into a place 'of truth' when in this dark time of his soul.

Does your non-believer friend love his father and mother?

2009/6/30 13:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy