SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : i have a sister in the lord who needs help

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible1985

i have a sister in the lord who needs help

Her name is angelica and she lives in canada in a very bad situation, she has told me that the ministries out their have not been able to help her and she has been in deep depression for a long time. If anybody could possibly email her and talk to her about her problems and possibly help her out she really needs it. I will post what she wrote on prayway.com because i know she needs someone really bad, so here it is and then i will give her email.

I don't understand why God isn't meeting my needs anymore. I don't think that He loves me anymore ! I see Him blessing my roomate who verbally and mentally abuses me, who smokes weed, and hangs out with the lost, doesn't want to read the Word or go to church. God has blessed him recently with at least over $400.00 worth in clothes, money, and has been taken out to restaurants to eat. My roomate keeps telling me that I don't have enough faith and I thought that I did, so maybe I don't.
All the while he's getting blessed, I'm sitting here with very little clothes to wear, little food, no friends, depressed, no joy and my body has no energy to walk. Why is this happening to me ? Why isn't He meeting my needs ? What am I doing wrong ? What am I not doing ? I feel forsaken by Him and I'm sinking further into depression, and I feel abandoned by God and I beginning to believe that He doesn't love me anymore. What's going on ? I've started to praise the Lord despite of it all and I am seeing no good results, but rather I've been hassled by my mean and nasty landlady and rumors are being told about me in my apartment building by people that I don't even know.
My life really sucks and I don't know why God is allowing this to happen to me. I must be cursed. I can't take anymore of this and I don't know what to do anymore because everything that I attempt to do fails. Please tell me what to do and why this is happening to me, I can't take anymore of this.

[email protected]

2009/6/28 2:45Profile
HeartSong

Re: i have a sister in the lord who needs help

Here is an excellent video that might help.

Suffering For The Sake Of by Joni Eareckson Tada

2009/6/28 3:02Profile
bible1985

Re:

thank you i will send it to her. Heartsong you our always their for me and others thank you so much.

2009/6/28 3:03Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: i have a sister in the lord who needs help

Excuse me!!! but am I reading this wrong??

Quote:
Her name is angelica

OK, so this is a female? right?

Quote:
blessing my roommate

Quote:
All the while he's getting blessed

And this is a male?? Do I understand this correctly?

Now, to me this is a no-brainer. This female is suffering from the results of sin, pure and simple. She is shacking with a male, is getting depressed. Good! She needs to remove herself from this nest of sin and then see what happens.

So, she says they do not have sex? Yeah, and I just saw pigs fly, too!

She is experiencing the consequences of sin. It is very wrong to live in sin and expect to be blessed by God! This is the height of foolishness and deception. You must tell her she MUST remove herself from this situation IMMEDIATELY! No body is helping her any by giving her sweet words of comfort without telling her the truth. And I would guess, if she is normal, she will know it. You will not be telling her anything she does not know. (For your information, I have worked as a volunteer at a Crises Pregnancy Center for many years, dealing with all manners of sins but primarily those involved in sexual sins. That is why I am so familiar with the mentality of these folks.)

Quote:
I must be cursed.

Indeed she is - as long as she remains in sin. And that is a blessing, otherwise there would be no motivation to repent. You need to tell her she needs to repent, confess her sin to the LORD and demonstrate this by removing herself from this male and all appearances of evil.

God bless you with much wisdom as you deal with her (EDIT:) because you will be dealing with the forces of darkness.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/6/28 8:52Profile
bible1985

Re:

you know what thank you ginnyrose i didn't even realize it myself what she said. Thanks ginnyrose

2009/6/28 12:53Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

You are welcome. It is easy to miss...sometimes all you can see when you read a post the first time is this lady is in distress and 'poor thing! We need to pray for her..'

You have a job and it may well be God placed you there to bring salvation to this girl.

God bless you...

ginnyrose

2009/6/28 16:34Profile

Re:

Ginny, how do you know she is shacked up? It's not a sin to have a male roomy. However, it's not conducive for proper behaviour, lest "people should talk" and your testimony be a laughing stock.

She's allowing herself to live under the devils territory and you can't live in that atmosphere and expect God's blessing. God's not blessing her room mate, the world looks after their own, it's a given.

There are many ministries that will lend a hand in Canada. I would have to ask why they are refusing to help her, there has to be more going on. Maybe they "know" her and she's "been around" and she's given them a hard time. I know that ministries had to cut back because of fuel prices, but people that go to Church can drive her there.

There is too much pointing the finger, to much "oh woe is me", she's done something to bring this upon herself.

But first, she needs to move out of that house.

2009/6/28 18:18
jsisrl

Re:

thank you Bible,

I have sent this sister in the Lord an e-mail.

Blessings to all here.

2009/6/30 14:25Profile
bible1985

Re:

thanks she probably needs it.

2009/6/30 15:23Profile
jsisrl

Re:

I will await any e-mail she might send.

Charity is longsuffering - Jesus even showed it when he was telling the Pharisees that they were of their father the devil - even saying these things to them it was Him living Longsuffering.

Paul also.
Peter also.
John also.
Jude also.

2009/6/30 18:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy