July 1st 2007
Ye Shall Have Tribulations
(John 16:33) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Jesus Christ told us very clearly that in this world we shall have tribulation but we are to be of good cheer because The Lord Jesus Christ has overcome The World. Brethren, as we walk with The Lord in these last days, lets us be assured that we shall face tribulation.
The tribulation that we shall face or that we are facing comes in many forms but includes, temptations, suffering for Christ, rejection for Christ, Hate, temptation to love the world and have friendship with the world, and all things that come to try to separate us from the love of our Lord Jesus. However, Jesus Christ told us before time that we shall face various adversaries but we should have our peace in Him and know that Jesus Christ overcame the world.
Greek Word for Tribulation
From G2346; pressure (literally or figuratively): - afflicted, (-tion), anguish, burdened, persecution, tribulation, trouble.
Interestingly the Greek word for Tribulation is Thlipsis with meanings such as afflicted, anguish, burdened, persecution, trouble, and tribulation. These are words that are systematically being taken out of the Christian lingual today, with such messages that steam from the Prosperity Doctrines.
However, we as Christians should know that we are going to have tribulations in this world and this tribulation includes pressures such as to succumb to the standards of this world, temptations, sufferings for Christ, persecution and various troubles. We cannot avoid these tribulations as long as we are Christians who love The Lord Jesus Christ. They will surely come.
Friendship with the world Greatest Temptation
The greatest temptation facing Christians today is the love of this world and the things of this world. There is no doubt that the world has seized most of the churches today, especially in the Westernized world. Preachers and Pastors preach sermons on how Christians can conform to the standards of this world and even make it big in this world.
The prosperity, dominions, and Political Christianity are a testament to this apostasy in the church today. Such teachings in the church that entice Christians to love the world only act as a trap to seduce souls to Hell. These things we must overcome and walk that narrow path to Heaven daily with Jesus Christ.
The good news is Jesus Christ has overcome the world and we overcome this world and the tribulation through Jesus Christ. He is the True Vine and we are the branches, for we cannot bare fruit without Him. This means however, that we are to walk as He walked, obey His commands, and Keep His sayings.
Children of God suffer for Christ
(16) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
If we are Children of God, then we know that we are heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ. Think about that! God has chosen us out of His enduring Mercy to be heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ Jesus. However, heirs to thrones in Kingdoms are often groomed to succeed and take over their Fathers business when the right time comes. Heirs will undergo various trainings and disciplines so that they will properly execute their Fathers business when that time comes.
It is amazing today that many Christians call themselves heirs of God and joint heirs of Christ yet they dont want to go through the disciplines of The Lord to prepare them for this eternal inheritance. Many have come up with short cuts suggesting that they have suffered enough and therefore need not to suffer any more for Christ but can instead have Prosperity and Dominion now on earth. This is a lie Brethren; we are to endure until the end. The scriptures tell us of He who overcomes until the end
Romans 8:16-18 speak about those who are joint heirs with Christ must suffer with Him that they may be glorified together with Him. So brethren, we cannot run away from sufferings and tribulations that come our way but we can face them and overcome them in Christ Jesus. Paul here in Romans 8, speaks about the glory that shall be revealed in us. This is the glory of Christ Jesus that will be manifest in every believer who overcomes.
The present tribulations and sufferings we go through cannot be compared to that glory that will be revealed in us. Remember that as we go through these tribulations and sufferings, we die to self, and we are conformed to the likeness of our Lord Jesus Christ. The inverse of this is Christians who give in to the friendship of this world and escape away from the tribulations and sufferings of Christ end up being conformed to the likeness of this world. Such Christians become apostate and fall away.
Tribulations, Persecutions cannot separate us from Jesus Christ
(31) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(32) He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
(33) Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
(34) Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
(35) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
(36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
(37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
(38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
(39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Who shall separate us from the Love of Jesus Christ? Shall it be tribulations, persecutions and the demonic hierarchy? Brethren, the scriptures are far clearer to us that we shall face various trials and tribulations as long as we call ourselves by The Name of The Lord. As long as we believers in Christ Jesus, then persecutions, tribulations and all adversities will come our way. In these last days that we live, we must expect tribulations and sufferings for Christ Jesus. We cannot dodge or run away from such but we can stand steadfast in Christ Jesus and overcome such adversities in Jesus Christ.
The Bible declares that we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus. However, we cannot be declared conquerors without first overcoming. Remember, that the term conqueror is used by the Apostle Paul in context with the whole Romans Chapter 8 that speaks about suffering for Christ Jesus, Tribulations, Persecutions, famine, nakedness, condemnations and all things that come out against those who believe in Jesus Christ. We are not called to run away from such adversities but to stand firm in Christ Jesus and overcome. We can only overcome in Jesus Christ.
Brethren, let us know that as we walk in these last days that persecutions and tribulations will arise and become very fierce. Many Christians are facing adverse persecutions around the world with exception of Westernized Christians who think that these events are far from them. However, Brethren, just know that severe persecutions and tribulations are coming to you, and very very soon. Remember that no matter what type of adversities we shall meet or we are meeting now can ever separate us from the love of Jesus Christ.
Forgiveness is Key to Overcoming in the last days
(Romans 12:21) Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
The temptation when one faces adversities, tribulations and persecutions is to retaliate and repay evil with evil. There is always a temptation to avenge for the wrongs done. However, forgiveness is going to be a very key word during the days to come ahead. We must forgive all our transgressors and those who will come out to harm us because of Jesus Christ and His Testimony.
We should over come evil with good and forgive. We dont overcome evil with evil but we overcome evil with good. All those who are to be counted as overcomers in these last days will be those who will overcome evil with good and doing this not by human strength and flesh but by The Holy Spirit and in Christ Jesus because it is through Him that we overcome.
Overcome False Submissions to False Teachers
2 Peter 2:18-20
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
When we look at 2 Peter 2:18-20, we see people who are overcome due to submission to false teachers. These individuals are enticed by false teachers and preachers who then lead them astray and thus their last state is far worse than at the beginning. Brethren, the issue of false teachers and submitting to them in these last days is a very serious issue that all believers must take into account.
Those who submit to false teachers will be overcome by such and brought under bondage. False Teachers will always demand people to submit to them and their teachings and get angry and sometimes violent when people refuse to submit to their authority. However, we are warned that if we do allow our selves to submit to such false teachers we shall end up being brought into bondage and the last state of such believers being worse than the first.
False teachers always promise freedom and deliverance yet at the end of the day folks are brought into stronger demonic bondage, control, and manipulation from man
for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. Be very careful about the so-called submission doctrines through which Man seeks control and manipulation of fellow man. Submit totally to Jesus Christ, His Holy Word and then to one another but Not visa versa. We are called to discern false teachings and reject them, and overcome false submissions that lead to bondage and sin.
Overcome by His Word abiding in you
1 John 2:13-14
(13) I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
(14) I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
The Apostle John addresses the young men and tells them that they have overcome the wicked one, Satan and his entire enterprise. However, this overcoming is in context with knowing The Father and also Gods Word abiding in us. Brethren, we can only overcome by abiding in The Lord Jesus Christ, keeping His sayings, His word abiding in us, and obeying His commandments. This is the true worship and The Lord seeks such to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
We overcome by the word of His testimony which is His word abiding in our lives and by knowing Him, not through intellectual and head knowledge but experientially knowing The Lord.
Greater is He that is in you
(1 John 4:4) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
The statement above is in the present tense that you have overcome the world because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. Jesus Christ said if we abide in Him and He in us then we shall bare fruit, for He alone is the True vine. The fruit Jesus Christ speaks about is the life of Jesus Christ in us.
Probably from the base of G2865; orderly arrangement, that is, decoration; by implication the world (in a wide or narrow sense, including its inhabitants, literally or figuratively [morally]): - adorning, world.
The Greek word for world is kosmos or this present orderly arrangement in the world, or systems of this world. This is what many in the prosperity and dominion Christian movement are conforming to by thinking that they can take over this present kosmos and enforce Christianity through influence of worldly riches and power
However, when we abide in Christ and He abides in us, we put to death the love of this world (kosmos) and we are conformed to the likeness of Jesus Christ. Those who love this world and become friends to this world make themselves enemies of God and such are never overcomes and become apostates.
(James 4:4) Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Those born of God overcome the world
(1 John 5:4) For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Those who are born of God overcome the world, its temptations, pleasures, pride, and sin. These overcome the temptation to conform to the standards of the world and instead conform to the likeness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Those born of God are those who are washed in The Blood of Jesus Christ and continue to walk with The Lord Jesus Christ daily obeying His commands.
Notice that the verse above says and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith
Our faith in this verse does not just speak about the claim it and name it prosperity doctrine faith but our faith in Christ Jesus
our belief in Jesus Christ and the whole counsel of His Holy word. That is why it is imperative that we keep our faith to the end by fighting the good fight of faith, which faith is in Christ Jesus.
Those who keep to the wholesome doctrine of Jesus Christ, keep all the sayings of Jesus Christ, carry their cross and follow Jesus Christ, and walk even as Jesus Christ walked, these are they that have faith in Christ Jesus
and that faith in Christ Jesus overcomes the world.
Walk the talk Believe and Obey Jesus Christ
(1 John 5:5) Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
It is those who that Jesus Christ is the Son of God that overcome. Those who believe that Jesus Christ is The Son of God also obey His commands and walk even as Jesus Christ walked. Many Christians claim to believe that Jesus Christ is The Son of God yet they disobey what The Lord says in His Holy Word. They reject the Cross of Jesus Christ and the fellowship of His sufferings yet claim that they still love Him
Brethren, lets not be deceived with a claim of having faith yet no actions. Believing that Jesus Christ is The Son of God also requires us to obey all His sayings and His commands.
(19) Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
(20) But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Just believing that Jesus Christ is Lord is not enough if we dont act on the truth we know. James warns us against such deceit of simply believing yet not obeying The Lord. Devils believe there is one God and even tremble yet they still remain rebellious. Brethren, if we are to overcome, we must believe that Jesus Christ is The Son of God and also obey and keep His commandments.
Promises to overcomers
(Revelation 2:7) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Interestingly, this message was given to the Church at Ephesus
* They had to overcome loss of their first love for Christ
* They had overcome the Doctrine and Teachings of the Nicoliatans
* They had overcome false apostles and false teachers
* They had overcome with patience
* These are things we are to also overcome today
The Lord has many promises that He has promised to those who overcome. The Lord promises that those who overcome will be given to eat of the tree of life which is in the paradise of God.
Overcomers not hurt by second death
(Revelation 2:11) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
The Church at Smyrna had also to overcome to the end though they were recommended by The Lord
The Church today will also have to endure and overcome just like the church at Smyrna
* They had to endure to the end and overcome Poverty
* They had to endure to the end and overcome Tribulations
* They had to endure to the end and overcome Blasphemy of the Jews
* They had to endure to the end and overcome imprisonment
* They had to endure to the end and overcome suffering
Those that overcome will not be hurt by the second death which we read about in Revelation 20
(5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
(11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
(12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
(13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
(14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
(15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
This second death happens after Satans last rebellion in which he fatefully tries to gather the whole earth to attack the saints of God. The Great White Throne is set and all sinners are judged according to their works. Those who overcome in Christ Jesus will not be overcome or even hurt by this second death.
Overcomers eat of the hidden manna, given white stone
(Revelation 2:17) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
The Church at Pergamos dwelt where Satan had his throne and they too had to overcome such
The Church today has to overcome regardless of its geographical location
Some churches are truly located in areas where Satan has set up governments that are antichrist but still we are called to endure and overcome
The Church at Pergamos had to
* Overcome dwelling Area of Satans throne and satanic influence
* Overcome temptations to deny The Lords Name
* Overcome temptation to deny The Lords Faith
* Overcome and endure even unto martyrdom
* Overcome the Doctrine of Balaam Prosperity Doctrines
* Overcome Spiritual Fornication Friendship with the world
* Overcome the doctrine of the Nicoliatans Man Control and False submissions
The Lord promises those who overcome, that He will give them to eat of the hidden manna, that hidden Manna is Truth in The Lord Jesus Christ. This is His Word
Jesus Christ Himself. Remember that the Israelites ate manna in the wilderness and died yet Jesus Christ told them that He is the Bread of Life and those who eat of Him will live
Those who overcome false teachers, false doctrines, and false submissions will certainly eat of the Hidden Manna
(48) I am that bread of life.
(49) Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
(50) This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
(51) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
The White stone in ancient times was given to those who were acquitted in courts of law. To The Christian this would represent acquittal of sin and judgment through Jesus Christ. The same language is seen in Revelation 20:11-15 were we see the Great White Throne of Judgment. So, we could as well say the white stone is given to those who overcome and they are declared acquitted from judgment only through washing of the Blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ.
The New Name of course would mean a new status in Christ Jesus. To be called overcomers, more than conquerors and Children of God. However, Jesus Christ tells us that no one will know this new name except the ones who receives it.
Overcomers given power over nations
(Revelation 2:26) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
The Lord addresses the church at Thyatira and which is a picture of many churches today and a message to all Christians and things we must overcome
The Thyatira church had to
* They had to continue to the end in good works of faith charity and service
* They had to continue with their last works being better than at first
* They had to overcome the Jezebel woman women rebellious movements
* They had to overcome spiritual fornication friendship with the world
* They had to overcome eating things sacrificed to Idols friendship with the world
The Lord says that those who overcome and keep His works to the end will be given power over the nations. Brethren, this promise is future and with a condition that one keeps The Lords Works to the end. Dominion Theology has totally misrepresented this verse to mean that it is present and as such lead the church astray into spiritual adultery with the state.
We shall reign over nations during the 1000 year reign with Jesus Christ, not now but when Jesus Christ returns. So, we should be patient and endure to the end, dont be deceived by False doctrines such as The Purpose Driven life, Dominion Theology, and Political Christianity that take this verse out of context.
Overcomers get clothed in white garments
(Revelation 3:5) He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
The Lord addressed this promise to the Church at Sardis and the promise still stands for all Christians today. However, the Church at Sardis had to
* Overcome spiritual sleep, for they were not watching for the Lords Second Coming
* Overcome spiritual death, for most of their works were dead
* Overcome spiritual imperfection their works were found not perfect before Christ
* Overcome hardness of heart, for they had to hold fast and repent
Those that overcome will walk in everlasting righteousness with Jesus Christ. Their names will not be blotted out of the book of life. The Lord will confess them before The Father and His angels. Remember that The Lord spoke about those who get ashamed of Him and how He too will be ashamed of them before His Father and the angels
(38) Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
Today, many Christians are offended at the Words of Jesus Christ and His Cross. They are ashamed of the sufferings of Christ Jesus and His Doctrine. However, those who overcome in these last days are not ashamed of Christs Words, His Life and His sufferings.
Overcomers will get caught up in the presence of God forever
(Revelation 3:12) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
The Lord addressed this promise to the church at Philadelphia and the message again stays the same to the saints, those who have grown and matured and are walking daily with The Lord. Even though they were commended by The Lord still they had to endure and overcome to the end
* Though they were of little strength, they had to continue in Gods Word
* They had to continue overcoming the temptation to deny The Lords Name
* They had to overcome revenge for The Lord would make those of the synagogue of Stan to bow down to them and worship at their feet
The Lord would fight for them
* They had to continue keeping the word of The Lords Patience
* They had to hold fast least someone steals their crown they had to watch out against apostasy
Those who overcome will keep in the presence of The Lord for ever. It is interesting that the Temple of Solomon was constructed with pillars and the pillars never went away from the temple but were part of the temple, holding up the temple. We are the Temples of The Holy Spirit, so, those who overcome will keep in the presence of The Lord forever.
Overcomers to reign with Christ Jesus
(Revelation 3:21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
The promise is very powerful as The Lord addresses the Church at Laodicea hat if they overcome then they will rule with Christ. However, in light of the prosperity and purpose driven movements in Christendom, this message applies greatly to the Westernized churches of today
The Laodicean Churchlike the church today had to
* Overcome lukewarmness, for they were neither hot nor cold
* Overcome the deceit that they were rich and in need of nothing
* Overcome the ignorance of not knowing that they were poor
* Overcome the ignorance of not knowing that they were wretched
* Overcome the ignorance of not knowing that they were miserable
* Overcome the ignorance of not knowing that they were blind
* Overcome the ignorance of not knowing that they were naked
* They had to buy gold tried in fire from The Lord Endure The Lords Disciplines and sufferings
* They had to get white garments from the Lord to cover their nakedness Repent and be washed and cleaned by the Blood of The Lamb
* They had to anoint their eyes with eyesalve from the Lord so they could see they were blinded and did not see spiritually
* They had to endure The Lords rebukes and get zealous by repenting
* They had to know that The Lord loved them even though He rebuked them
* They had to open the door of their hearts and allow Jesus Christ in, for they had locked him outside as many Christians have done today
Overcomers will reign with The Lord Jesus Christ and sit with Him on His Fathers Throne even as Jesus Christ overcame and sat on His Fathers Throne. This however, means enduring sufferings, persecutions, and even death just as The Lord did endure and He overcame.
Those who will reign with Christ Jesus on His Fathers Throne are those who endure persecutions, tribulation, and even beheadings for Christ Jesus in these last days. These are they who refuse the mark of the beast and refuse to worship the image of the beast. Yes, Brethren, we are called to endure even unto death and many of us shall be called to endure even unto death but we have such great promises in Christ Jesus
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Overcomers killed for the sake of Christ
(Revelation 11:7) And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Revelation 11 speaks about the Two Witnesses whom The Lord sends out with the End Times Gospel but get killed after their testimony is complete. These two witnesses represent saints from both Church (Lampstand) and Israel (Olive Tree), the One Israel of God, that The Lord shall raise to preach the during the end times. They shall be persecuted and killed by the antichrist forces yet they shall be resurrected. These overcome in that they love not their lives till death.
Overcoming by the Blood and Word of The Lamb
(Revelation 12:11) And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
We overcome by The Blood of The Lamb, representing The Lords righteousness and not our own works. It represents being cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ and counted worthy and saved by grace and not works of man or the law. Our own righteousness is mere rags and cannot meet Gods standard of Righteousness.
We overcome by the Word of our Testimony, representing our Testimony of Jesus Christ. This means that we keep the sayings of Jesus Christ and His Holy Word to the end. It means obeying His Commandments and Testifying about Jesus Christ and His sayings to the end. This means that we keep to the doctrine of Christ Jesus. We keep it until the end.
We overcome by not loving our lives unto death, representing our counting all things as loss so that we gain Christ. This means that Tribulations and persecutions are coming that will require that we some of us be killed for Christ sake and so be it.
Many Christians dont want to speak about persecutions and tribulations but that is what is coming and I pray that this study will help prepare you for that, to overcome in Christ Jesus even when faced with death because of our testimony of Jesus Christ.
In the verse below we see that the saints are overcome by the Antichrist. However, this overcome is in terms or context of being killed for the sake of the gospel and the testimony of Jesus Christ.
(Revelation 13:7) And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Yes, there is going to be mass massacres and genocide against Christians in the days to come ahead. The persecutions and tribulations coming have never happened and will not happen again to such large global scales that those days get shortened as Jesus Christ stated in Matthew 24
(21) For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
(22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
The Lamb shall overcome them
(Revelation 17:14) These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
However, those who will fight against the saints in these last days will actually be fighting against The Lord and The Lord will overcome them. So, brethren, we need not be afraid because truly the battle belongs to The Lord. It is The Lord that the Antichrist forces will be fighting against. Those who will over come are called chosen and faithful. Theses are Christians who keep the testimony of Jesus Christ and are faithful in keeping the saying of Jesus Christ.
He that overcomes shall inherit all things
(Revelation 21:7) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Brethren, we are called to overcome and the promises of those who overcome will be great. The Lord finally states that those who overcome shall inherit ALL things, that is they shall inherit all the promises made out to overcomers.
The Lord says that He shall be our God and we shall be His Sons. This we see now Romans 8 being fulfilled at this time and season. Those who are children of God are joint heirs if they suffer with Christ Jesus and The Lord is not ashamed to announce them before His Father and Angels for they are not ashamed of Hi and His Sayings. Amen.
In Christ Jesus