Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Possible "Bank Holiday" discussed

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Interesting thread. Thank you.

On a side note, my wife makes all of our own laundry detergent (die and scent free). It is recommended for people who have eczema (skin problems). It cost between $10-$15 for a full 1 years supply worth. It is a good cost saving move. We are no longer paying $8 a shopping trip for detergent. Let me know if you care for the directions. We have been using this for over a year now and it is great! :-)

2009/7/14 16:55Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

[url=http://www.thesimpledollar.com/2008/04/09/making-your-own-laundry-detergent-a-detailed-visual-guide/]Laundry detergent directions[/url]

This is the same laundry detergent that my wife makes. I was going to post the directions on here, but this web page explained it better then I could, plus it gives you a sort of "hands on" test.

On a personal note, this stuff works great! No one in our family broke out in hives (which happens to me when my wife used to change name brand detergents). We started using this detergent, and stopped using the dryer (winter excluded of course) and have saved a bunch on energy bills.

May this be a blessing to all who share in it. :-)

(edit: We actually use Ivory soap as an ingrediant instead of the pure natural stated in the link. Only difference is personal preference)

2009/7/14 23:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy