Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Regarding pastorfrin

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Regarding pastorfrin

May God bless you and keep you through this season of sorrow. We will miss him.

Pastorfrin chronicled his walk through the valley in the following thread, it is an inspiration to the body of Christ...

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=27015&forum=44&post_id=&refresh=Go]Yea though I walk through the valley[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2009/6/15 16:48Profile

Dear Mrs. Frin,

My heart rejoices that our dear beloved Pastor Frin has slipped into the arms of Jesus to continually dwell in His holy presence and is now free of all pain and sorrow...and my heart mourns with his beloved family who must continue living the rest of their brief sojourn on this earth without him. May Jesus give you comfort and grace for you and each one in your family during this time. May you find in His faithfulness strength for today and hope for tomorrow. May His loving care be with you always.

[i]His Loving Care

His loving care-a mantle tender warm
To brave the roughest seas, the fiercest storm
His loving care-when all seems gone astray
And every fibre cries-too much to-day!

His loving care? Yet tears flow through the night
When all seems dark and satan dims the light
Oh bloodwashed child of God, hear angels cry
He loves and cares-do not His name deny.

And when in heaven all is said and done
And thou through trials Thy crown hast won
Thy voice will ever long to sing
The loving care and mercy of thy King.

~ Jennifer Rene Daniel[/i]

With love in Jesus,
Joy

2009/6/15 17:16

Re:

We will miss our brother in Christ. My heart is with all of his family and I pray that the comfort of the Lord descends upon you guys in a time of great saddness............Frank

2009/6/15 17:45
enid

Nottingham, England

Though this might seem like sad news, the fact is our loss is his gain.

I did so appreciate his posts, which were Christ centered.

He is where we all long to be, and we will meet again someday.

Thank you.

God bless.

2009/6/16 5:20Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

I always loved to read his posts. I could see the wisdom of one who walked with the Lord for a long time. What a nice final to be called home peacefully after delivering the word. Although I am sad about his departure I am also happy for him at the same time.

narrowpath

2009/6/16 7:47Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

[i]He ministered the word that Sunday morning and laid down for a nap after church and simply slipped into the arms of our Lord Jesus. We miss him oh so much but know he is in a much better place.[/i]

Dear Mrs. Pastorfrin ...

The limits of expression fail me here. Thank you kindly for coming back to lets us all know these things ... Your husband - His spirit here ... his kindness and forbearance, his silence spoke so many more words rather than retaliation so often - He oozed forgiveness without a sound, Oh I could wish for a better .. wordless articulation. He is greatly loved.

My prayers for yourself and family, I cannot say enough ... I hope you will always feel at liberty to convey anything on your heart here, anytime ...

It is so very bittersweet - He passed on more to me personally than I can say - Better that I might honor him by appealing to what he appealed to in so many of his contributions.

My heart and love to you all. God bless you and keep you

2009/6/16 9:09Profile
dunlow64God

Re:

Praying for you and your family. His testimonies really inspired me! He was a blessed man and you are a blessed woman. Thank you so much for pouring into his life and standing by him. Our God is awesome! May He fill you with the peace that passes all understanding as you and your family mourns and rejoices. One of God's chosen has gone home! Hallelujah! Ginnyrose didn't have a bad idea about the book...what an encouragement that would be to everyone who read it! May God continue to bless and keep you!
In Christ,
Wendy

2009/6/16 9:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy