SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Request for support on prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Kolombian

Colombia

Request for support on prayer

Hello beautiful family of sermonindex,

today I'm moved to write to you all and ask you some support on prayer for the spiritual life of a close familiar.
My family and i have more than 30 years in the Word, living the "christian life", but just since 2004 we have been listening to the True, clean Word of God, spotless and without any human contamination, only His pure clean direct Word.

The thing is that just one member of my family has been very hard to this clean Word (which is the only TRUE word of God), to the message of repentance, the Cross and salvation only by the life of our Lord Jesus. He always rejects every message that convicts of sin and criticize any preacher that preach of hell, of the false conversion and repentance. He's into the message of prosperity, of "once saved always saved" without a true repentance, a true 180º turning back from the dominion of the flesh in our lives, a grace that means free license to live my life being a "good person", a grace that just liberate us from the hell, but not the REAL grace that freed us right here and right now from the bondage of sin, Grace that trains and strengthens us to live in obedience, sanctity and victory in Jesus Christ...
Is so so sad, and it`s been a very hard trial for the rest of us in the last 5 years of walking in a true and deep relationship with the Lord.

Lately he (my relative) has been very involve in his work, which is a social work, doing good works, and he believes (thou not consciously) that to DO is more important than to BE the person that God wants us to Be in Him. He's very loved by the people, many loves him, they say that he's a good man, and humanly speaking, he is, he's a very good man, that loves the Lord, and really believe that He's doing God's will. But not judging at all (God knows- but with trembling, fear and love), when i see him the way he reacts to particular situations, how he thinks and express himself about some issues of God is when i see he has not knew him truly, he knows more bible than all of us, but the life of the word and the effectiveness of it is not fully noticeable on him...You must have realized how hard this is for us, we cannot speak with him, because he always has a reason, a justification, and he says that we have "chosen a different way on seeking the Lord, and that He respects it, thou he will not change his own"...isn't that sad?

Lately, praying a lot about this subject with the rest of my family, we have come to realize that he must been in great danger of eternal condemnation because of his lightness and human ways to seek and please the Lord, and we are praying earnestly about his situation because we want to see him too walking in true Love for our Father, a true walking of obedience and repentance and humility...

So this is my prayer, could you help us to pray for him too? Although you don't know him, think of him as one of those billions of "so called christian" that think of themselves as good Christians but their hearts are still uncircumcised of their human nature, could you? He's name is Carlos.
They are our "brethren", they have "believe" the message, in their minds only, and they think they are right just because they are "doing things in the Name on the LORD", that's pretty sad brothers and sister, certainly it is.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post that is so personal, but l know you'll have a heart of mercy, aching love and holy anguish and will identify with me and claim as Isaiah, Daniel, Moses, Abraham and many others did on behalf of the Israeli people.

Love you all in the Holy Spirit of the LORD.
May He purify us, have mercy of us, and prepare us for His GREAT Return.
Thanks again.
In His Love
Karen

2009/6/13 22:38Profile
NoWhining

East Texas

Re: Request for support on prayer

Sister, we'll remember Carlos and your family at every prayer time.

2009/6/14 9:15Profile
Kolombian

Colombia

Re:

Thanks, i`m so thankful, i know God will glorify trough your prayers, he`s already doing it, glory to His Name

2009/6/16 11:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy