SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : How Well Do You Take Correction? - Carter Conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

How Well Do You Take Correction? - Carter Conlon

Did anyone else tune in on Sunday (7th June, 2009) for Times Square Church's first live webcast of their 10am service?

Here is Carter Conlon's message. It will linger in your memory for a while...

[url=http://media.tscnyc.org/mp3/20090607S1.mp3]How Well Do You Take Correction?[/url]

2009/6/11 11:12

Re: How Well Do You Take Correction? - Carter Conlon

I've been thinking... that perhaps when William Carroll preached 'What if I Fail in the Time of Trial?' which ministered to Pastor Conlon so much, it was in response to the failure he felt over how he'd responded to the 'man' (or angel?) who stopped him on the street, about whom he shares in this sermon.

2009/6/13 18:08
Nellie

This is a very good message by Pastor Carter.
All of his Sermons minister to me.
God Bless
Nellie

2009/6/13 19:18Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Quote:
This is a very good message by Pastor Carter. All of his Sermons minister to me.

Amen. I am thankful for this man and his ministry, Pastor Conlon speaks powerfully into our generation. His Corinthian Church series from last year stands as a burning beacon to the church of our day.

This particular sermon is another great example, his openness and honesty about his encounter with this war veteran on the street is endearing and the lesson learned from the encounter is priceless. Do give it a listen.

In Christ,

Ron

2009/6/13 19:45Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Thank you for posting this; I had goosebumps while listening. EVERY Christian whether they like Carter or his style or not, NEED to listen to the Truth (heart) of this message.

2009/6/13 20:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy