SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : A Malachi Word

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

A Malachi Word

Today the priesthood is the messenger of God. John the Baptist announced the coming of the Messiah and called for repentance. Today the Lord speaks through His people for the very same purpose, He is coming, repent for He is coming.

The glory of the Lord, His manifest presence has departed from the Temple because the people have become ungrateful in their hearts. They have mixed the worship of other gods and they have defiled His temple. They worship their own wisdom, they worship wealth and they worship their own health. They worship fortress gods and their trust is not in the living God. Many are but mere bones lying useless in the valley. Many more jump up and down all the day long calling fire down from heaven. No fire will come and the rain will not fall. Your land is dry and thirsty and shall remain that way for the Lord has shut up the heavens.

They shall remain shut until the people stop questioning God. Who is the clay that would question the Potter? What has the created to say to the Creator?

Job 38:4 Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell if you have understanding!

Job 38:12 Have you commanded the morning from your days, and caused the dawn to know its place,

Job 38:17 Have the gates of death been opened to you? Or have you seen the gates of the shadow of death?

Job 38:19 Where is the way where light dwells? And where is the place of darkness,

Job 38:28 Has the rain a father? Or who has brought forth the drops of dew?

Job 38:33 Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you set up their rulership on the earth?
Job 38:34 Can you lift up your voice to the clouds, so that floods of waters may cover you?

Job 38:36 Who has put wisdom in the inward parts? Or who has given understanding to the mind?

God says choose ye this day whom ye will serve. Step forward with offerings that are acceptable before the brazen alter of the Lord. Step forward with your very life. He will have all of it or He will have none of it. Step forward into the refiners fire. Do not be afraid. The offerings that God seeks is your very life.

"Yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay. But my righteous one shall live by faith; and if he shrinks back, My soul has no pleasure in him. But we are not of those who shrink back...but of those who have faith to the preservation of the soul." Heb 10

The only thing that will be burned in the fire is that which hinders your walk with Him. He does not need your tithes, you rob God by holding back a portion of your life for yourself. Its defiled and corrupted and it needs to be burned at the brazen alter. Jesus is the brazen alter. Jesus is coming and soon the trumpet will sound. How will the virgins that have been called to light the way for the bridegroom be able to do that if they have no oil?

“And if you seek Him, He will be found by you. But if you forsake Him, He will forsake you.”

Mal 4:1 For behold, the day is coming, burning like a fire pot; and all the proud, and every doer of wickedness, shall be chaff. And the coming day will set them ablaze, says Jehovah of Hosts, which will not leave root or branches to them.
Mal 4:2 But to you who fear My name, the Sun of Righteousness shall arise, and healing will be on His wings

It is time for those who call themselves by the name of Jesus to arise from their slumbers, to turn away from their iniquities. To those who lie in the valley of dry bones ….

Eze 37:4 Again He said to me, Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the Word of Jehovah.
So says the Lord Jehovah to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews on you, and will bring up flesh on you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live. And you shall know that I am Jehovah.

So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a noise. And behold, a shaking! And the bones came near, a bone to its bone.
And I watched. And behold! The sinews and the flesh came up on them, and the skin covered them above. But there was no breath in them.
And He said to me, Prophesy to the Spirit, prophesy, son of man, and say to the Spirit, So says the Lord Jehovah: Come from the four winds, O Spirit, and breathe on these dead ones so that they may live.

So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the Spirit came into them, and they lived and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army.
And He said to me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, Our bones are dried and our hope is lost; we are cut off by ourselves. Therefore prophesy and say to them, So says the Lord Jehovah: Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, and will bring you into the land of Israel.
And you shall know that I am Jehovah when I have opened your graves, O My people, and have brought you up out of your graves.
And I shall put My Spirit in you, and you shall live

Deu 30:19 I call Heaven and earth to record today against you. I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore, choose life, so that both you and your seed may live, so that you may love Jehovah your God, and that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, so that you may dwell in the land which Jehovah swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give it to them......Frank

2009/6/5 19:51
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: A Malachi Word

Quote:
God says choose ye this day whom ye will serve. Step forward with offerings that are acceptable before the brazen alter of the Lord. Step forward with your very life. He will have all of it or He will have none of it. Step forward into the refiners fire. Do not be afraid. The offerings that God seeks is your very life.

Amen, Do not be afraid, do not believe any lie of the enemy, the Everlasting God is our strength and wisdom.

[i]Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.[/i]
(Isaiah 40:28-31)

Let's bind ourselves to the altar and allow the Lord to use the sword of His Word to divide asunder soul and spirit, joint and marrow, discerning the thoughts and intents of the heart

[i]I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.[/i]
(Romans 12:1-2)

The Lord is speaking clearly, absolute surrender to God is the one thing.

In Christ,

Ron

2009/6/5 20:21Profile

Re:

Quote....

"Let's bind ourselves to the altar and allow the Lord to use the sword of His Word to divide asunder soul and spirit, joint and marrow, discerning the thoughts and intents of the heart"

Amen brother. This Malachi word was part of a word I shared at the church we had the Barnsdall Conference at. I had the honor of sharing at both sevices the Sunday prior to the conference. Almost every speaker had a word to this effect, and brother Brian, the Pastor of the church where we held the conference, had preached from Malachi 3 the previous week. We could clearly see the Holy Spirit at work. And the heavens opened up and there is no doubt that the presence of God hovered over that conference. What an honor to be present at a clear work of God. May the Church be revived like this, it was glorious.......Frank

2009/6/5 20:32
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: A Malachi Word

Oh Frank, there you go causing trouble again. Did you not cause enough trouble at the conference? ;-)

2009/6/5 21:10Profile

Re:

Hey Jimmy,

I think its the Scottish blood, although, since I am now the Lord's, I can't really make that excuse :) It was great to see you there brother. The most exciting part was the Lord showing up.......Frank

2009/6/5 22:28

Re:

Quote:

The most exciting part was the Lord showing up.......Frank

Yes, oh yes!

How great is our God!

(I haven't read this Malachi word yet...but Lord willing, I will.)

2009/6/5 22:35
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I agree, it was nice meeting you too, but even better was the Lord showing up. It was a humbling thing to meet other brothers and sisters from SI. Especially since I know I've ripped the heads off some of ya'll over the years. The difficult thing was trying to remember which ones!

Blessings. :-)

2009/6/5 22:50Profile

Re:

"How great is our God!"

Its always good to see Joy

:-)

Frank

2009/6/6 0:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy