SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I'm so discouraged...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Totality

Sulphur Springs, Texas

I'm so discouraged...

Hello everybody, I don't really know what to say except that the church I attend does not seek God. There are a few, but they are a few only. The church is pretty large in number, but small in reality. I've just seen exactly how messed up our youth group is... I just don't know what to do. Could you guys please pray for me? More importantly, pray for this youth group? I want God to come...

In Christ,
Max

2009/5/31 21:40Profile

Re: I'm so discouraged...

Brother Max, will be praying with you. Let's turn our discouragement into Praise. He Loves people much more than we do. I am learning also to pray with praise. It really does help. And the Praising seems to attract those in your Church who love Him. :-)
We'll Praise Him in this storm.
Glad you care about your church's people.
God Bless you for it!

2009/5/31 22:58
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Max,

There was a recent thread in the General Forum about Saints walking alone. This seems to be what you are learning. I will be praying for you and the youth in your gathering.

Dear Jesus-is-God,

How marvelous your post sounded to me. Yes, let us praise Him no matter what we see, hear or feel. I will be praying for BOTH of you. Also, praising God, through the Lord Jesus, for the wonderful faith He freely gives us and fills us with. Without Him we would not even exist and he loved us enough to send His only Son to die for our sins. That is something to sing about.

Max, When I feel depressed or distressed this verse never fails to lift my Spirit.

Quote:
Hebrews 13:5 . . . and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Kindest regards to you both,
white stone

2009/5/31 23:36Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy