Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MAY 29 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MAY 29 MORNING

[b]The life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.[/b]

Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. — The blood of the Lamb. — The precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. — Without shedding of blood is no remission. — The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

By his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. — Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith.

Ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's

LEV. 17:11. John 1:29. ‑Rev. 7:14. ‑I Pet. 1:19. ‑Heb. 9:22. -I John 1:7. Heb. 9:12. -Heb. 10:19,20,22. I Cor. 6:20.

2009/5/29 15:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy