SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request for youth

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dunlow64God

Prayer request for youth

Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting a prayer request. I felt the gentle nudge of the Holy Spirit directing me to do so. I am involved with the youth at my church (the youth leader, I guess you could say). This weekend we are going to the Outer Banks of NC to be a part of "Camping For Christ." I would love for there to be a powerful move of God upon all that are involved in this event. I am asking that you all pray for these young people to experience a genuine and true revival. That they be set on fire for God and that they be given a deep-rooted desire for saving the lost and dying of this world. And that they seek to live for Him and be changed into His image daily. And also pray for the youth pastors/leaders to receive a fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit. As I try to type this, my computer keeps freezing...strange thing is it was fine until I started this post...please also pray that nothing will come up against us as we seek God and praise His name...thank you all so much in advance for your prayers! I pray that God will pour His blessings out on each and every one of you!
PS. Please pray for traveling mercies for all who will be going to this retreat.
In Christ,
Wendy :-)

2009/5/28 13:32Profile
dunlow64God

Re: Prayer request for youth

bump...thanks again for all prayers...
In Christ,

2009/5/29 13:36Profile
Nellie

Re:

Wendy,
I pray all of you will be revived with a fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit.
There isn't anything more beautiful than to see a Young Person on fire for God.
May God give all of you His Strength, and traveling Mercy.
God Bless
Nellie

2009/5/29 17:05Profile
dunlow64God

Re:

Thank you, Nellie, for your response and prayer. Thank you all for prayers. We had a wonderful time in fellowship with each other and our heavenly Father. It was totally amazing to see 50 or so young people worshiping and praising God. Many of them were only in middle school and they are on fire for God. I learned a few things from them myself. It was quite a blessing. 15 or 20 young people came forward to receive salvation and the other young people offered advice to them. It was really awesome. I thank God that He let me be a part of that and witness something so amazing. God is so good! Please continue to pray for these youth as they start living their lives for our precious Lord! Pray for courage and strength in Him! Thanks again and may God bless you more than you can imagine!
In Christ,

2009/6/1 8:59Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy