SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : So which is it? Are you still a sinner saved by grace or a saint

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: So which is it? Are you still a sinner saved by grace or a saint

Quote:
The test

What test? Is it in the Bible?

2009/5/27 13:16
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

i do agree with chambers, we so often as adam blamed eve we blame our sin nature instead of saying the truth "I sinned"

2009/5/27 13:16Profile

Re:

Yup... Absolutely. And Paul would say, "Gird up your loins and be a man . . . get on with being a man of God!. . . . Overcome!"

2009/5/27 13:20

Re:

Quote:

Alive-to-God wrote:
Quote:
The test

How would anyone know if you were pure and holy without the test?

What test, you say?

2009/5/27 13:23

Re:

Satan’s aim is to dethrone God in our lives. Are we going to let him?

2009/5/27 13:28
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

Intense wrote:
Quote:

Alive-to-God wrote:
Quote:
The test

What test, you say?

they can see it, they need no test, its obvious in your separation from sin, and the world.

when others curse and swear you bless and love.
when others take you give
when others try "be someone" you are trying become smaller so he can become bigger ect ect ect

all these things will be clearly shown in your everyday life at work, at school, and most important in your home, how we think, spend our money, our time, how we speak to our wifes and children ect.....

this way they will know if we are pure and holy, by your life, how you speak to your wife children and all the rest, you are a stranger, not like the others, something is "wrong" with you in the worlds eyes.

2009/5/27 13:37Profile

Re:

Quote:

hmmhmm wrote:
Quote:

Intense wrote:
Quote:

Alive-to-God wrote:
Quote:
The test

What test, you say?

they can see it, they need no test, its obvious in your separation from sin, and the world.

when others curse and swear you bless and love.
when others take you give
when others try "be someone" you are trying become smaller so he can become bigger ect ect ect

all these things will be clearly shown in your everyday life at work, at school, and most important in your home, how we think, spend our money, our time, how we speak to our wifes and children ect.....

this way they will know if we are pure and holy, by your life, how you speak to your wife children and all the rest, you are a stranger, not like the others, something is "wrong" with you in the worlds eyes.

[color=000000]That isn't a test but a change in disposition; the mark of the born again. Can you see it? The test comes to prove you are being sustained in your "Christlike", disposition. :-) [/color]

2009/5/27 13:50
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Intense wrote:

Quote:

No. I don't trust you.

So many things are wrong here. This has nothing to do with your questions and/or wanted replies, but all about you.

You demand without love
You speak without discernment
You rebuke without authority
You answer questions with malice
You ask questions with no purpose of edification
You discard any Biblical answer given to you that contradicts your understanding
You are not humble
You do not listen to, nor hear the speaking of Godly men and women
You walk in the ways of the world
You behave as of one who knows not God.

You sir, have every characteristic of a wolf.

Turn from your wickedness and repent.

2009/5/27 15:12Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

I agree with what Miccah wrote in his post. Intense/Ormly I am praying for you to repent of this attitude and heart you have constantly demonstrated here. Where is the love for the body in any of your posts????

rdg

2009/5/27 15:32Profile

Re:

Orm, the girls are calling you out my friend. Remember, the same book that tells us that he who says he is without sin is a liar, also tells us that we shall know them by "their love for one another." Its humility Orm, you will always know a saint by his humility. Now, a saint will also speak the truth in love and not depart from that path, no matter what the cost, but it will be the truth in Love. We can use the truth to belittle people or run them down or try and destroy them with it, but those who speak the Truth in Love do so for building up and edification's sake. I am not saying that you fall into any of these categories my friend, just speaking the Truth in Love :)................Frank

2009/5/27 16:39

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy