Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MAY 26 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MAY 26 MORNING

[b]Our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep.[/b]

The chief Shepherd. — I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity us all. — I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. — I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick. — Ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Heb. 13:20. I Pet. 5:4. John 10:14,27, 28. Psa. 23:1 3. Isa. 53:6. John 10:11. Ezek. 34:16. I Pet. 2:25.

2009/5/26 7:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy