SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for results

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JesusLoves

Prayer for results

I am not satisfied with my prayer life.Need a fresh annointing to pray and see results in so many lives -community- families.Will you all remember to pray for me EARNESTLY.

2009/5/25 0:31Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Prayer for results

Hello,

It seems to me that God is giving you a lesson in 'waiting on Him.' Your prayers will be answered if you are praying in accordance with His will AND if you are in submission to His will. If you are and you do not see the results you prayed for, perhaps your answer was 'No.'

I do not believe you can run to the prayer store and order up a fresh anointing when your prayers lack zest. When praying for such things as community, families and others lives it is not uncommon to never actually 'see' results. It could be you are asking for God to bless them and not being specific in what the need is.

If you find time read Psalm 65, He is called The God who hears prayer (65:2 O thou that hearest prayer). If He doesn't hear you, check yourself on how you pray. What state your soul is in when you do it. If you have unconfessed, unforgiven sins, how can God hear you? Get your heart right with Him first. That reminds me of something I have read, 'You do not hold a concert without first tuning up your instrument.'

Also, are your prayers always to ask for something? We should spend more time praising God and thanking Him than we do making requests (even if they are for other people).

Hopefully, others will post here, too. I may not be phrasing this as well as it could be done. My intent is to help you,
white stone

2009/5/25 1:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy