Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for my wife and I

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
andres

texas,brownsville

Prayer for my wife and I

Greetings,
My wife is expecting our baby boy any day now,(39 weeks) and i would like to ask the saints to lift us up in prayer. A year ago (june 28) our 1st child was stillborn (4 months in the womb).. and Now God has blessed us with another..but please pray that
we would be calm and not so uptight.
My wife would have Grace to to go thur labor.
Doctor's hands would be steady.
and our boy(Zaid Andres Najera)would be a man of the Gospel.
thank You
andy

2009/5/23 22:23Profile
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Re: Prayer for my wife and I

Prayed, brother.

2009/5/23 22:46Profile
HeartSong

Praying.

2009/5/23 22:46Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Will pray nightly.

Please let us know as soon as your son arrives. It is 'a time to be born,' for sure.

white stone

2009/5/23 23:52Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Hi Andres...

We will be praying for you, your wife and your son. My wife has quite a bit of family in the Rio Grande Valley (including Brownsville, Harlingen, Weslaco and McAllen). We will pray that your son grows to become a light throughout that area. May the Lord encourage you greatly!

:-)

2009/5/24 0:12Profile

In Jesus Name, I lift up my dear brother Andy's wife in prayer for a healthy delivery of a precious child. I ask Father that You guide the doctor's hands. I ask that You comfort his wife, comfort Andy, fill both of these saints with Your Spirit, the peace and joy that defies any human understanding. In Jesus Name, we all join together and ask Father, that you consecrate these dear child for Your service, that you bless this child, with a simple Faith, and circumcize his heart with Your Love, give him a gentle spirit, bring him joy, and good things to eat. I pray for the resources of this family, bless this union, and this child in Jesus' Name, amen.

I don't know why or how, but I can see you both in the Spirit, may God's Love shine down so abundantly on you all, Rejoice, a child is born.

In Jesus Love, neil

2009/5/24 0:15
andres

texas,brownsville

Re:

thank you,
your prayers mean so much to me and my family
again thank you
andy

2009/5/24 0:56Profile
FreebyWord

God bless you and your wife Andres. I will include the three of you (baby included) in my prayer group this morning. All be well with the birth, mother, baby, and Dad! God be with you all.

2009/5/24 5:05Profile
andres

texas,brownsville

Re:

Saints,
Tomorrow, around 10 am, my wife and I will go to the Hospital so the doctor can induce labor.. again i would ask for your prayers.. may God bless you all.. Thank you for praying for my family
love
andy

2009/5/31 23:34Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

So glad to hear from you. Have been praying daily for you & your wife & unborn child. Soon you will be able to hold the babe in your arms and lift him/her up high for all the world to see.

Please, as soon as you have time (I know you will be a little preoccupied once baby is delivered) let us know, we will be looking forward to hearing the happy news.

white stone

2009/5/31 23:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy