Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - EVENING MAY 13

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - EVENING MAY 13

[b]My heart panteth, my strength faileth me.[/b]

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For when I am weak, then am I strong.

When (Peter) saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? - If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small. - He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. - The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. - Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power.

PSA. 38:10. Psa. 61:1,2. II Cor. 12:9,10. Matt. 14:30,31. -Prov. 24:10. -Isa. 40:29. -Deut. 33:27. -Col. 1:11.

2009/5/13 21:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy